Can't go wrong with Kelsea, she's been a favourite of mine for a while now, I always go in there with good intentions of trying someone new that has been recommended but end up picking her.

• Like 1

I called EB yesterday and tried to book appointment with Kelsea had no luck! When I ask who is available only 4 girls to choose from. Things must be slow or they girls must had moved on or was let go!

• Like 1

I am planning to see Tina either Monday or Tuesday..has anyone seen her since she was back,was wondering if she seemed ok and if the session was the usual "good times"..

I was back to EB/TO last night. Still a very nice place to visit, clean and well maintained. But, what has happened to many of the ladies? Quite a few of my favorites have left and there were only four working at around 6:00. Had a session but it wasn't very good. I also noticed Nevadas is dark and a for sale or lease sign in the window. Has LE cracked down?

I've been away from EB for about a year now. Does anyone know if Shayla is still working there? I would love to visit her if she went independent, awesome girl!

• Like 1

what is eb and to what is the name of these places maybe Send a PM (Private Message) to let me know

I know you are new to this board but please look around a bit and you will you will not have to ask these silly questions..EB is Executive Bath on Ellice by the way..

• Like 1

This place is going downhill with it's talent ...went there for the first time in a while the other night ,only 4 girls working and should have just went home ..picked one girl and had a very average session ..can't really think of a favorite there anymore I used to have a few favorites

• Like 3

I sadly have to say I agree, went a few weeks ago and wish I would have saved my money, and for all of you that know me on here I have had this place as one of my favourites.

Yeah there are gems but they seem to be pretty busy when they work with the less than steller talent, is Kelsea still there? She is one of my favorites, from the minute you get in the tub till the end of the session she has me at attention.

After an extreme disappointment at Diamonds last time, I am planning to visit EB this time. The selection at diamonds last time I went was horrible. I believe they have trouble recruiting new attendants yet. Is there still any good talent around at EB?

Hi.... just discovered this site today, and have to (sort of) stick up for the other newbie... I myself have no idea what you are referring to when you mention EB.... until I spent an hour or so reading through messages where someone finally said what it is ;) ... thanks for that, I suppose <grin>