I'm going to be visiting da big W over Easter, hoped to go to a Jets game but I think they're on the road then. Big Question. Do the girls at EB go Topless? If yes, ALL of them or just some? I don't want to pick a girl then she tells me she keeps her top on after I paid the door fee (Non Refundable then it's too late). Cause one time I asked the lady at the desk if the girls go Topless and she avoided answering my question which I found odd. I saw JORDANA there 5 years ago, she went Topless, she was a gem, then on another visit a year ago I saw a pic of Taylor in the album but she was booked all night. Is Casey drop dead gorgeous ?

casey is gorgeous and goes topless would recommend. Going topless does depend on who you get so far only had one lady say it was extra to go topless

I just hope Casey is there over Easter weekend, apparently they are closed Good Friday and Sunday too? hmmm odd...

I just hope Casey is there in the short period I'll be there cause Sundays they are closed, seems odd that they would be closed on a Sunday, another thing I find curious about W is the lack of outdoor signage at those type businesses, must be a bylaw thing, but bylaws vary from city to city, some cities have dress codes for the staff, such as in Laval north of Montreal, in Laval in the studios the girls have to be in white outfits in the common area, but in Montreal in the greet area the girls working can be in a bikini or in the case of Pussy Corps they can greet you while topless, you can even buy a beer at Pussy Corps, they are licensed, in Toronto the studio front door has to remain unlocked at all times, I recall at EB you have to get buzzed in, mabey that has changed, not allowed to have a locked front door in Toronto anymore, no more buzzing in in Toronto, in Vancouver the door inside the room must remain unlocked at all times, but in Edmonton the door inside the room can be locked, in some suburbs like Burnaby the door in the room must have a clear window and it can't be covered during a session, if it's covered when bylaw come in they get fined. never mind province to province, even city to city there are bylaw variations...

I believe that there are specific bylaws that say that they have to be fully clothed or something, but really what do they care for bylaws? As long as they don't get caught, they don't care.

Also, seriously, that feels like the longest run-on sentence ever. Very difficult to read.

I apologize if i seem to be fanning the flames of the rumour mill but in the past either here or elsewhere, I have also heard stories about management coming into the room during a session. They pretend it is an accident (they thought the room was empty) but do it to check on the girls and make sure there is nothing going on (ie; FS) in violation of their rules.

Can anyone comment?

Only place I've ever been walked in on is Pheonix on Main. There's something wrong with that guy. Not every time the girl (Rose at the time) would leave the room but often enough not to be an accident, he'd walk in on me. Three times out of maybe seven visits. No way that was an accident. Stopped going there for that reason. Was glad when Rose moved on.

• Like 1

I apologize if i seem to be fanning the flames of the rumour mill but in the past either here or elsewhere, I have also heard stories about management coming into the room during a session. They pretend it is an accident (they thought the room was empty) but do it to check on the girls and make sure there is nothing going on (ie; FS) in violation of their rules.

Can anyone comment?

I used to visit often and was a regular with a few attendants. The chubby unattractive lady working at the desk walked in a few too many times during sessions. Was never caught doing anything not allowed but destroyed the mood of the visit. She seemed to harass some popular attendants such as Bonnie who later went indy in an apartment across from UofW and later retired. If you get to see Tina who was super popular there and went indy for awhile and the odd time advertises on BP - she can tell you about many incidents with that front desk slob who figured she should also receive a tip as she was jealous of the popular ladies.

• Like 3

This is utterly ridiculous, you mean to tell me at EB a manager can just walk in and invade a customer's privacy? Can they not hang an 'OCCUPIED' sign on the room door so another staff member can't give a lame excuse they didn't know the room was occupied? Like in hotels, a small 'Occupied' tag you hang on the door handle?

In Quebec public malls and even in some strip clubs it is not uncommon to see a camera in the washroom and I thought that was an invasion of privacy but this nonsense takes the cake!!!!

Can anyone confirm or deny that at EB there is a camera inside the room?

I have not heard of any cameras there and the only walk in was by another girl and it seemed like a ligitamet mistake

But I have heard of the manager doing checks

But it must be rare because many girls will continue to break the rule

I have been going to EB/TO for a very long time, and in all that time I have only been room-checked once. It was actually Cal (the owner) who room checked me, and he apologized to me later. It was a session with a beautiful tall blonde girl by the name of Bridget. We weren't doing anything against the rules when he checked us, but that was just lucky, because she really pushed the boundaries later in the session. But based on indiscreet comments on this board and the other one, he knew what she was doing and she didn't last too much longer.

Maybe it's because I have been going there for so long, and maybe it's because the ladies I usually see tell Leanne (the lady who usually works the front) that I'm not looking for anything beyond what is allowed. For whatever reason, I haven't been room-checked since. Leanne knows that the ladies who have been there a while don't do anything to jeopardize Cal's license, and therefore, she won't room check them. But if it's a fairly new girl who is getting a lot of buzz on this board (and the other one) and if it's a new guy, then it shouldn't surprise anyone that combination is more likely to be room checked.

By the way, the attack on Leanne is uncalled for. She has always treated me well, and she has a tough job of making sure that gorgeous young ladies, some of who are desperate for money, don't bend the rules. There are other places in town where you can get the full meal deal. But those places come and go, and EB/TO has been around for a long time. I hope it stays that way.

And for those who are worried about the cameras, the screens are behind the front desk. They show the front and back doors and the parking lot. It's not exactly the best neighborhood, so I think it's a good idea to have someone at least casually watching the cars. If you want to see, just poke your head over the desk and you will see the screens on the right.

• Like 3

hang a 'Occupied' sign on the door

Occupied sign won't stop Lean (who is not lean at all .. not nice to say but she doesn't deserve respect as she does not respect the paying clients). Cal the owner wants her to interrupt the ladies sessions who she thinks are bending his rules. Always thought Sandy his concubine was worse on harassing the ladies but Emily who some may remember, said Cal is worse. Tina who has an ad on BP today can tell you about the harassment. She was their best attendant, the most popular, and they drove her away and she was never caught doing anything against the rules. Maybe that Lean just wanted to spy on our bare butts!!

BTW, a good tip is to book Tina... she is awesome!! And as an indy you don't have to worry about someone barging in!!!

Sixpak meant Leanne who has been there forever and even though I didn't go much after Tina left,Leanne still seems to like me..never had her bust in on me and in the past was there lots.recall 1 time a lady opened up door when was with Leslie by "accident" she said..do wish they had an occupied sign on doors as well or a towel over the handle..

anyway had many sessions with Tina that were amazing and we were never "caught" doing anything taboo..did see her a few times after she left for good after connecting through CERB..was fun while it lasted but was not meant to be I guess..would love to see her as an Indy but not sure our paths are meant to cross again..

As for Fresh and his comment about the tall Amazon Bridget not sure if it's same lady I'm thinking of..she would have been there 20 yrs ago and had gorgeous tatas like Mona these days and was a lot of fun to be with.she was very popular then too.

Actually, I think it was me who mentioned Bridgette, and yes, she was a very tall woman. And yes, she had obvious enhancements. Has it been 20 years already? Time flies.... I remember guys sitting in the waiting room waiting for her while most of the other ladies were waiting for a session. So she might have been popular with the guys, but not so much with her coworkers.

I have had sessions with Tina, and I agree, she was a lot of fun. Was sorry to see her leave and go independent. I really like relaxing in a hot tub with a gorgeous young lady. I guess that's why I keep coming back to EB/TO.

Recently had a session with a new girl named Fey. I'm guessing she's in her early 20s, looks to be Metis, and is very cute. She plays by the rules, and might be a bit tame in the tub (she's new so I gave her some pointers) but was really good on the bed. She's a really sweet, interesting girl. I definitely would recommend.

• Like 1

Recently had a session with a new girl named Fey. I'm guessing she's in her early 20s, looks to be Metis, and is very cute. She plays by the rules, and might be a bit tame in the tub (she's new so I gave her some pointers) but was really good on the bed. She's a really sweet, interesting girl. I definitely would recommend.

Thanks for the intel. It is always nice to know about new talent.

Has anyone seen Natalia ? I think that's her name, she was in the album on a Saturday afternoon, I was visiting Winnipeg for Game 5 and I should've stayed but was busy, I think her name was Natalia, she was young, brunette, very pretty face, looked to be of mixed descent, mixed white and native, anyone know who I might be talking about ?