Has anyone seen Natalia ? I think that's her name, she was in the album on a Saturday afternoon, I was visiting Winnipeg for Game 5 and I should've stayed but was busy, I think her name was Natalia, she was young, brunette, very pretty face, looked to be of mixed descent, mixed white and native, anyone know who I might be talking about ?

Could this actually be Fey that ehrod9 mentioned who is new and mixed descent.

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Fixed typo

Might be. Fey is about 5'4" and is fairly thin. There is another lady who works there who is half aboriginal and half European, but she was just working the desk when I first met her. Once she does sessions, I want to try her out. She is a real stunner, and she looks to be a bit taller than Fey (although, it's hard to tell when someone is sitting down).

Could this actually be Fey that ehrod9 mentioned who is new and mixed decent.
LOL! A classic typo! I believe you meant "mixed descent". Sorry, but it's too funny!

LOL! A classic typo! I believe you meant "mixed descent". Sorry, but it's too funny!

Thanks for the correction. It is indeed funny

no I don't remember the name Fey, usually if I see a pretty girl in the album her name sticks with me, I'm trying to remember if it was Natalia or another name but she had a native look to her, very pretty face, petite, the only clue is it was a Saturday afternoon when I was in but that's not helpful I guess, too bad they are closed Sundays and Canada Day, that's not helpful to travellers like me

I was just there last week. Lots of new faces in the book, and a few not in the book yet. I hope most of them stay, because apparently business has been a bit slow with Ellice being ripped up yet again. I had a session with one of my regulars (Nina) so I can't speak to any of the new ladies.

Oh, Joy.  I have had many amazing sessions with her.  She is very....sensuous.  And knows how to please a man in ways the man didn't know he wanted to be pleased. 

20 minutes ago, dino99 said:

Don’t believe so but I could be wrong 

Always wanted to see her again - one of the best at EB and prob the sexiest lady there!! Had to go away though. Wishing Kelsea went indy!! A gorgeous lady with impressive personality!

Edited by Sixpak
correction

I've been offered FS there a couple of times over the years. At a high price. From what I understand the owner doesn't want the staff doing it and they're likely going to get fired if he finds out.

I'm terrible with names, I believe I've seems Joy once. (She's an ebony woman?) 

And unfortunately I forget the name of the last girl I saw there. She was slender and she said she was new.

Been there today, had a session with Mona, an attractive and slim girl.. she was kind of hurry in getting the massage over... Not sure if ill be back...

Eb has always been my favourite place in my past, a little dissapointed this time.. 

On 1/21/2019 at 10:59 PM, achal said:

Been there today, had a session with Mona, an attractive and slim girl.. she was kind of hurry in getting the massage over... Not sure if ill be back...

Eb has always been my favourite place in my past, a little dissapointed this time.. 

This is strange cuz all the times I have seen her I have been left with dreams s of her forever after. She is amazing. 

Now I may have paid what I felt she was worth to get that service. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:57 AM, kelsea2012 said:

She definitely is amazing and a sweethheart. 

( we all have our off days for whatever reason, it’s normal) 

Plus some providers and customers just click 

different personalities