Has anyone been here recently? Thinking of stopping in there on Tuesday,while in winnipeg  I have never been there,  looking for recommendations and an idea of what to expect 

On 6/9/2019 at 8:16 PM, Wheatking12 said:

Has anyone been here recently? Thinking of stopping in there on Tuesday,while in winnipeg  I have never been there,  looking for recommendations and an idea of what to expect 

I stopped going a while ago.  You never know what service you'll be getting, and some girls will upsell for the most basic of service.  I'd go to Diamonds instead.  Much more consistent in what you get.  Good selection of girls.  Nice, clean rooms.  

its been a few months since my last visit. I agree with frenchpress the service can be all over the place best bet is find a couple of providers that you like and stick to them the hobby can be very hit or miss sometimes. 

Yep, Joy is pretty good. She likes to stay in the tub the entire session and is very good at it.

I had a pleasant experience with Kyra as well, but she has quite a few restrictions.

As i am someone who has never been to eb, can someone pm me with a little more details about what to expect, prices, etiquette, booking etc... I have been curious about trying it for quite some time but it felt so much more daunting than simple Chinese Mps i have tried. 

On 12/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, dorosuku said:

I had a pleasant experience with Desoree

What is she like for age and appearance 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:24 PM, wildstallion said:

Who are the girls to see here presently, been outta the loop for a bit 

depends on what you are looking for, right now my personal favorites are Casey, Mona, desoree ,natallia and a couple others whos names i dont remember.

2 hours ago, xxxlol said:

depends on what you are looking for, right now my personal favorites are Casey, Mona, desoree ,natallia and a couple others whos names i dont remember.

Is Mona or Barbie still there.  Haven’t heard their names when I call to check who is in for a long time

i may be just unlucky 

any other girls who would be similar to those two

11 hours ago, fresh said:

Is Mona or Barbie still there.  Haven’t heard their names when I call to check who is in for a long time

i may be just unlucky 

any other girls who would be similar to those two

Mona is still there (saw her last week) but she only works a couple shifts a week so she can be hard to get.

Barbie i have not seen her in close to a year at this point so i assume she no longer works at eb 

As for girls who are similar to them the only one that comes to mind is Casey and Sabrina