I'm a semi regular at EB/TO. Always very clean and safe. There are a lot of great girls there. Keep in mind it is not full service. Your best bet is to just go and try it. If you are going to go back, buy a membership and save a few bucks.

I would have to say Broadways.. because there is some gems there.. I see a regular SP, but if shes not available I will go to Broadways there is always a nice one there to help me with a quickie.. but I do prefer to see only one SP at a time.. they give you deals and you can do more once you establish a relationship... thats what I have found in my 7 years of pooning.. on and off due to serious relationships..

That has been the deal there for a long long time. I have been going there for 23 years. If you get the right girl it can go further but never on the first time you have to see here at least twice before that happens.

Hey guys, had a nice session today with Trina.

Busty, service with a smile, talkative and sweet.

Recommended and encouraged to ask for her for your first time.

Went to eb today and saw mara she is a cute little blond with a nice body not the greatest massage skills but makes up for it in other ways

Posted via Mobile Device

yes she is very nice i've went to see her yesterday...she has beautiful blue eyes and the only other lady i saw was whitney both A+'s in my books

Additional Comments:

The ladys are all there for different reasons may it be looks or talents try them all...

I went to EB yesterday. Wow the place is very clean and classy looking as usual. Looked in the album and there were lots of beautiful women to choose from. Had a very nice session with Bella. I've seen her before when she was Persia at Nevada's. Well worth the visit.

hi there so did anyone see jenny at EB dose she only do HJ or dose she do BJ did anyone see her?

Yeah the Broadways building appears sketchy from when you walk up to the building and even going up the stairs to the office. The rooms are ok, from what I've seen anyway, the sheets appeared to be fresh and there was a decent selection of girls. (I've only been there twice, but others have stated it many times on these forums).

Even sketchier is Moonlight on McPhillips, went there once, and decided not to return, don't hear much about the selection there anymore, wonder if they are even still around.

I've never been to Nevadas, but have heard and read many good things about the inside, but again the building from the outside and the location of their establishment makes it appear sketchy. Just have to get over the fact that you have to go into a building in an iffy neighbourhood off a busy street.

The nicest looking building inside and out by far is Executive Bath, but it is only a massage parlour, so if your looking for full service place, try one of the first three I mentioned.

I was there a few years ago and there was a slim black girl there called Jewel, I think. Is she still there? Are there any black girls there?

Jewel has been gone for a long time. I was there a month ago and there were 2 or 3 very attractive looking black girls in the book. Bella is the only one Ive seen there and she is great. Mid twenties, very pretty and lots of fun.

Guys, what do you leave for a tip if you go for a massage at EB and book a half hour or hour session and get a HJ or BJ? Inbox me if you can. Thanks.

Guys, what do you leave for a tip if you go for a massage at EB and book a half hour or hour session and get a HJ or BJ? Inbox me if you can. Thanks.

Any help here?

• Like 1

Any help here?

we're not supposed to talk about prices in this public forum. only by PM

I'd like to say, tip what your HEART desires. BUTT, tip what your HEART and BRAIN desire:smile: If, it was just UP to the HEART, there'd be some HUGE tips;-):):grin::wink:

I am sure if you dont tip enough the lady will make sure you know that, and it is always best to talk about this with the lady before the fun happens so you know what you can afford and what you have to save up for.

Stallion do you go there at all? Would you share by in box what you would leave for a half hour visit or for a 1 hour visit.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guys if you have not seen Tara you're missing out big big time. She is absolutely fantastic. Never had a massage where the lady paid so much attention my love muscle. She is a true pro, not mechanical or insincere in any way. She has a client for as long as she works there.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guys if you have not seen Tara you're missing out big big time. She is absolutely fantastic. Never had a massage where the lady paid so much attention my love muscle. She is a true pro, not mechanical or insincere in any way. She has a client for as long as she works there.

Posted via Mobile Device

New to the group, Can anyone PM me with other favs from TO/EB

Would anyone be able to satisfy my curiosity of how much one would tip at EB/TO for an hour session? I`ve only done the half hour so I`m wondering if the hour session is worth it...