Prettyinpink

Thank you for the many PM's I got in response to Pretty in Pink.

Have decided to move on

After this post I decided to give her a call and try and get a sense of what was going on as there are always two sides to stories you hear but I put my trust in my fellow Cerb members most of the time. This post of mine was initially based on PM's I got from fellow Cerb members who voiced their experience with her. As this site is not about bashing anyone, suffice it to say I will wait until a I learn more about her. She did seem very forthright on the phone and since in the past I have been given the benefit of the doubt I'll do the same for now.

If anyone has had a positive encounter ( or any encounter) with her post a reco or feel free to Pm me .

As for people PM'ing me I know nothing else of her other than what I have been told.

Edited by boomer01
Note sure where I stand on this one

Ummm, what's wrong with just trying her to see for yourself?

Nothing, but I suspect many people, like myself, do not have a particularly large budget to pour into this hobby, which is not a cheap hobby to begin with. It can be intimidating to think of putting a large portion of luxury spending money into a possibly unsatisfactory-- experience. This, in combination with the enticement of someone new results in the large volume of "has anyone seen x?" threads and replies.

--And of course even a well-reviewed and active commentator sp can have an unsatisfactory experience with a client, but more information out there in the form of recommendations and a well-known 'personality' online helps the hobbiests find the right sp for them, and this means less information means greater perception of risk for the hobbiest.

• Like 2

I went for it and visited her today. She's just a little shy, so if your shy it might be awkward. But what a tiny little frame and tight omg.... the prettiest little pink I've seen in quite some time.