Hi there,not really new to the board...been lurking for a while...just haven't posted up. Some real valuable info....and very sexy ladies ... Have even used the services of one ....with amazing results I might add!...happy to be here...

Post #1 in a stupid attempt to get rid of the incredibly annoying message demanding posts from innocent lurkers. This probably won't count but it's worth it just to vent

I'm new to the board, but I have used some ladies in the Charlottetown area and even had some visit me here in Summerside. Every one of my experiences were amazing and well worth the thousands of dollars I spent!!

Same here, have been on the board for 428days now, I've got reasons not to post although I have good reputation with the ladies posting is not my type

It does suck I have to do this, I enjoy coming here to read the adds and if time permits contact a service provider to meet up once in a while.

It does suck I have to do this, I enjoy coming here to read the adds and if time permits contact a service provider to meet up once in a while.

What sucks?

Contributing to posts helps us get to know a little about you in a discreet fashion. It sheds some light on your personality, likes, dislikes and can make it more exciting to want to meet with you. I'm always excited to meet with a gentleman that has given me a glimpse of himself through his posts, it can make the transition from first pm to initial meet quicker and easier, for myself anyways. I just feel more secure meeting with a gentleman who has been posting and giving of his time, personality and insight. So come on newbies lets get to know oneanother:biggrin:

• Like 8

Dear Newbies,

When I see a member that as been here for 2,3,4 years with no posting history at all, and you finally do contact me, I go into "super screening mode" as there is always a small voice in my head that says " who is this person really? Why does he just sit there and lurk, and never contacted me or any one I know? In a way I sometimes get the creeps when I see no posts after 2 years. So, In 2 years you still are writing posts about being nervous to take the plunge?? I can see 6 months, but after 2, 3, 4 years??

Sometimes my "super screening mode results in me declining a date with you. I may ask specific questions before giving you all of my info, if any of these questions do not contain the info that I require, or something is not adding up then you will be politely declined.

You may think we are just being too cautious, but I don't think so at all. I prefer to book with someone who understands protocols for booking and with some kind of glimpse into if we would have anything in common, are we on the same page?

So to reiterate, POST, POST, POST. You will find you will more easily be invited to enjoy the splendors of this hobby:)

• Like 3

And to add... those of you who are posting "I am posting this cause I need 5 posts" and other similar crap. I will issue you a infraction and remove the offending post.

• Like 3

What about posting one-line recommendations to get your post count up? There seems to be a lot of those popping up over the last few days. I mean, if you think the lady was that great and had a good time with her, maybe she deserves a bit more effort and credit than "she is nice and pretty." IMO. :) Those ladies work hard to make you happy and give you a good experience. By no means do I want to discourage anyone from writing recommendations, but if you're going to, show your appreciation. It doesn't have to be a novel... simple is just fine, but I'm sure more than one lazy sentence would be appreciated.

But...but...I LIKE writing novels!!

I believe that the people need to know that she has a little scar above her hip and that we talked about puppies and that I slipped and fell off the bed and we laughed and we laughed!!!

:-D

----edit----

BTW ladies, if you don't want to be the subject of a novel, I always ask permission so if you prefer I don't write a book length reco, just say so. I won't be hurt. ;-)

Edited by Eric Northman
clarity
  • Like 3

I must admit, I am one of those who has lurked and not posted too much. I have definitely posted reviews of some ladies I have had the pleasure of spending time with, but not any more than that.

I pledge to reform my ways and do my best to be a constructive participant to the site.

Thanks to all who make this site what it is and hopefully I can help with that, to some degree.

To all the lovely ladies, DAMN, you are all beautiful and I hope I have time and opportunity to meet at least a fraction of you!

Have a great weekend all!

WW

• Like 7

It's not like your being asked to write a P.hD thesis here. I'm sure many of you read recommendations from guys who contribute to help in chosing a lady to see. So when you have a good encounter with a lady contribute by writing a recommendation to help another guy decide on who to see.

Or post a joke, or a song, or your opinion on a topic on one of the forums

Remember this isn't a website which you just read. This is a forum which needs

the positive participation of all it's members

RG

• Like 4

It's not like your being asked to write a P.hD thesis here. I'm sure many of you read recommendations from guys who contribute to help in chosing a lady to see. So when you have a good encounter with a lady contribute by writing a recommendation to help another guy decide on who to see.

Or post a joke, or a song, or your opinion on a topic on one of the forums

Remember this isn't a website which you just read. This is a forum which needs

the positive participation of all it's members

RG

Well, I have been a little timid myself about posting, but I am trying to get the hang of it!

• Like 4

I'm a newbie joined about a month ago. I didn't really know what to expect when I joined up. Actually, I was seriously contemplating an encounter with an SP that I found advertized locally and I was searching for "reviews". For me she seemed too good to be true and I was trying to find "validation" to move ahead with the encounter. Well I happened upon CERB and the rest is history. I found a great community that completely lifted that sence of "darkness and hiding" that loomed over me at the beginning.

That veil was lifted and I saw SP's as wonderful viberant people "just like me" (actually much more fun than me and way hotter). The more I read and contributed the more I wanted to and so continues the vicious circle. Besides the SP's I've found a mulitiude of hobbiests that were willing to guide me into this hobby in the "right way."

An additional factor for my participation is that I have opinions that I don't mind sharing (you're all welcome). My approach with regards to posting has been, if I have something of "value" to add to a thread I'll post, if not I won't.

Have fun, meet people, be respectful, post. It's as simple as that.

Cheers from Chuck

• Like 3

I know at the begining is hard to start participating in the diferent discussion but like nwoodchock said once you start, the more you participate the more you want to keep doing it! At the begining when i first joined i limited myself to just posting my adds, i was shy about expressing mybopinion, perhaps thinking of being judge by them, it is not going to happen, CERB is a discussion board, and all the opinions are respected! SO DONT BE AFRAID AND POST NOW! Lets give us the chance to meet more profoundly!

WE WONT BITE YOU..., UNLESS YOU ASK OFF COURSE! HEHE

Ps: Old Dog You are awesome Muak! Once again you gave me the first smile and laugh of my day xo

• Like 1

PS. Also don't worry about your posts emulating Old Dogs. Old Dog is actually a crack team of comidians, satirists and philosophers gathered in a non discript warehouse on the outskirts of town, who's sole purpose is to constantly churn out posts for CERB like the one above. Trying to compete with his posts will leave you spent and exhausted and we all know there are other ways to end up spent and exhausted ;).

Chuck

Edited by nlwoodchuck
  • Like 1

I know at the begining is hard to start participating in the diferent discussion but like nwoodchock said once you start, the more you participate the more you want to keep doing it! At the begining when i first joined i limited myself to just posting my adds, i was shy about expressing mybopinion, perhaps thinking of being judge by them, it is not going to happen, CERB is a discussion board, and all the opinions are respected! SO DONT BE AFRAID AND POST NOW! Lets give us the chance to meet more profoundly!

WE WONT BITE YOU..., UNLESS YOU ASK OFF COURSE! HEHE

Ps: Old Dog You are awesome Muak! Once again you gave me the first smile and laugh of my day xo

Vitto is quite right. As a newbie it may seem intimidating to post. But as long as your posts are positive and respectful your opinion is welcome. And CERB is a judgement free zone. So to you lurkers, join the community and share your opinions...they are welcome here :-)

RG

• Like 3

Well ...it seems my initial post has initiated a lively and positive thread...hopefully it will lead to more lurkers like myself to become part of this amazing community of like minded people

... and that is why we encourage everyone to post. You never know what will inspire you, or how you will inspire others to write.

I took a look at the threads the other day. In the General Discussion area there are over 1600 separate threads... 1600!!! In the Ottawa Discussion there are over 600 threads. That's 2200 plus threads of inspired comments by members of this site.... and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

As MOD has stated, it's fantastic seeing and hearing from members that have merely lurked in the past. We have an AMAZING community and it can only get better by involving everyone.

Not every topic will appeal to everybody BUT I guarantee that if you take the time to read, everybody will find something that will resonate with something inside each of us.

I am still a relative newbie compared to some of the pioneers on this site.... but in three short years I have made some of the most amazing friends from the board and I have to admit that it wouldn't have happened without engaging in the conversations.

Some of the stuff is provocative, some hilarious, some very sexy and some will bring tears to your eyes. There is something for everyone here... and all it takes to become a part of the greater community rests at the tips of your fingers.

So... thank you ConstructionGuy6957.... and all of the rest of you that have chosen to end your silence. The best is yet to come.

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

I just joined a week ago and I am loving reading all the posts and tossing in my 2 cents (or one nickel). The things I have read here have made me think, and I like that. I've been in touch with a few of the ladies by PM and am looking forward to meeting for the first time.

Just want to say lurkers, try to join in from time to time, you might learn a thing or two and you might get a kick out of it :)