Saddie on bp

I don't know if she was previously on CERB but she is super nice, the comment I would make is her location can smell significantly like smoke depending on when you visit her. But she provides a great experience.

I have to agree with everyone,but it bears repeating. She is a beautiful girl and any time spent with her will be well worth your while.

Guest **oo**e

Thanks for the reviews. I recently saw her working at Barb's and thought she looked very good.

Guest f***nds4f**

It seems that she manages the Capital Booking now. Don't know why she left CERB. I visited her 3 times. She is good and highly recommended.

I have met her in a different setting, at her other job, so I can't say anything about her services. But I can vouch that she is attractive, sexy, bright, funny, kind, and flirty.

Saddie is a super fun girl, I had a blast with her, it was worth every penny. She is also a genuinely nice girl too. I would highly recommend her services.

I've been viewing her ads for awhile and am definitely thinking about seeing her. She is definitely gorgeous in my opinion and based on what I read from everyone here I think I am definitely going to see her sometime.