southpoint massage

was there a few days ago,need to make another appt.soon..with Sur though as I like her overall massage better..

Edited by tsoforlife

what is the name of that girl
What girl?

Additional Comments:

not trying to give anyone the wrong impression,wrote it down wrong and apologize for that..EB ladies are awesome for the most part and tease us till we can't take it anymore..
This thread is about Southpointe Massage, not EB/TO. Please don"t confuse things.

Guest sa**sh**e

Another GREAT session with Sur today, she knows how to squeeze the most out of you!!!!

Guest Hemsky

Best value for happy ending by far. And an excellent massage too.

As an aside, what do most people tip over the regular rate? Trying to determine whether I'm low-balling or not. Please reply or PM if that's against the rules.

Thanks in advance.

Guest ry*****an

Hi.

Would like to know what going rate is also.

Would not lile to be insulting the gals by not giving the acceptable donation.

Please pm me,guys!

this question comes up quite a bit I myself used to ask it.. the way I see it if you really like the massage pay her like you really like it ! obviously if you don't like it then pay what you feel its worth. some places do a great job and we still want to lowball them.... don't worry it's typical for a Winnipeger... all I'm saying is don't be afraid topay a little extra for something that felt really good!

Guest ry*****an

I would agree here.

Although my question is only for my enlightenment.

I know that i am one of the higher payers for service guys....she has told me this.

It is just that i would like to know what the regular rate are....for my interest.

I would agree here.

Although my question is only for my enlightenment.

I know that i am one of the higher payers for service guys....she has told me this.

It is just that i would like to know what the regular rate are....for my interest.

There is no "reguler rate " for tips as nobody knows what others tip. You say you tip the highest but don't say the amount. Some say we should tip the same as the room fee (session fee ) and have seen someone post that it should be the room fee plus 50%. Some places like Nevadas tries to set the tip amount but they cannot control that.

In this business YMMV often influences what we are willing to tip and whether to repeat. Many will create a business relationship as a regular client and not worry what others tip. it can spoil the relationship you have but on the other hand when seeing someone new you do wonder what should the tip be. i am more on the generous side, like many on here state, but If someone tries to gouge me I never repeat. Repeat business is crucial to stay in business.

;-)

• Like 1

Had the pleasure of my first visit last week, it will not be the last. I added 50% of the rate as the tip, was not really sure what was appropriate. Instead of amounts, can some indicate the percentage? I need to keep competitive!

Guest s*r***a**9

At south point, I give the hour rate plus the hour rate again as a tip. At other places, for regular HJ ending I give the same (dollars not percentage). If the ending is "more involved" then I'll give more.

What is Tiffany like? appearance and age?
Average looks and body for a Chinese woman in her late forties or possibly early fifties.
  • Like 1

My tip is the same as the massage fee. She is definitely worth it.

That's my usual practice, more for better service but always room rate for a rregular HJ. Southpoint usually gets 150% tip.

Had session with Tiffany lately and wondered if anyone else had got more out of the session than previously..not really into it myself would prefer Rona to give me that extra mile..curious then feel free to PM me..

I went to try out Tiffany the other day, and it was as you say - and I think I felt about it the same as you... ;)

Saw Sure recently, very relaxing, very good massage. HE as advertised, I would definitely repeat....