What music are you listening to right now?

While being domesticated today, getting windows cleaned inside and outside, with the receiver pumping music through the ceiling speakers, in the house

some oldies...

"These Eyes" -The Guess Who

"Take it Easy" - Eagles

"Carry On Wayward Son"- Kansas

"In the Air Tonight" - Phil Collins

"Baby I love your Way" - Peter Frampton

So many more great tunes, as they say "Good Music doesn't have an expiration date"

• Like 1

While being domesticated today, getting windows cleaned inside and outside, with the receiver pumping music through the ceiling speakers, in the house

some oldies...

"These Eyes" -The Guess Who

"Take it Easy" - Eagles

"Carry On Wayward Son"- Kansas

"In the Air Tonight" - Phil Collins

"Baby I love your Way" - Peter Frampton

So many more great tunes, as they say "Good Music doesn't have an expiration date"

Now that is good music.... for me you can't beat the Eagles...

• Like 1

Now that is good music.... for me you can't beat the Eagles...

Got that right! have seen them live 3 times in my time. ;)

• Like 1

Got that right! have seen them live 3 times in my time. ;)

As have I...best concerts ever been too.

I have a friend who sent me this link to boost my spirit...wow! I fell in love with this song instantly :)

Such a beautiful song!

BJ xxx

Cool thread.

Any one who knows me is aware of my love for Jazz & Blues. I was introduced to this lovely lady

a few weeks .

I also like a lot of Afro-Cuban Jazz (percussion) and classic Jazz vocalist, such as Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Mel Torme, Barbara Lica etc... the list goes on.

Jas xo

Lol... it's 10am on a Saturday morning... as with every Saturday my wife gets up and immediately turns on the radio.... so like it or not I think I am listening to the "Irish - Newfoundland" Show on VOCM....:)

The first time I heard this, I was at a honky tonk bar in a northern town. Sene went from raucous AC/DC Mick George T to everyone moving like zombies. Horny as hell.

It hits you on a visceral level that I for one was totally unprepared for; being both controlled by the music, and yet totally out of control.

The first time I heard this, I was at a honky tonk bar in a northern town. Sene went from raucous AC/DC Mick George T to everyone moving like zombies. Horny as hell.

It hits you on a visceral level that I for one was totally unprepared for; being both controlled by the music, and yet totally out of control.

I always liked the line 'Help me get away from myself!'

No music.... but we have pet birds... and currently they are doing what they do every morning... sing.

It's no secret that I love Beyonce. I'm having my coffee and I'm listening to music and I stumbled upon this music video. The message that Beyonce's saying in this song is so powerful to me. What a beautiful message.

Ladies, we are so hard on ourselves. We can sometimes only see the flaws. Let's be kind to ourselves and each other.