Ness massage (Apple)..

No, not all the girls offer happy endings. Jane/Gian does not offer any extras. They all wear their clothes during the massage, but I have never explicitly asked them to remove clothing either.....ymmv, but I did not get the impression that was an option.

The last time I was in a short while ago, Jane/Gian did a pretty good back massage, but then Rose comes in. I did ask Rose if she would be willing to remove her clothes, and she kind of smiled, kind of like she was never asked before, but indicated that would not be possible.

Perhaps you have to go there more often?

Anyone else have that happen?

Guest ry*****an

Had the exact same experience there.

Jane up until the end, where suddenly rose appeared.

She had a skirt on, so I smoothly found the right time to check out her butt. This seemed to be no problem.

She finished me as I felt her kitty. This seemed to be no problem.

I am sure ymmv.

She had her panties and stockings on during.....so she was a bit armoured during the process, but it did make me wonder where it could go from there.

I carefully checked her response and demeanour

And conclude that this venue is still develing and working out all the kinks....pardon the pun again

.... I did ask Rose if she would be willing to remove her clothes, and she kind of smiled, kind of like she was never asked before, but indicated that would not be possible.

Perhaps you have to go there more often?

Anyone else have that happen?

I have been several times. Apple and May would open their tops and allowed acess. Once May was giving HJ with top open and Rose came in. She quickly covered herself but Rose stayed for finish.

Had Rose once and she would not remove top. After finish she did lift her top and showed me her breasts but had bra on.

Don't really think nudity will be option there very much.

I went here the other day not knowing this was a "happy ending" type place :O

Nor did I get much hint from the workers that it was.

At first I had my boxers on not knowing what they would think if I removed them. Then when the masseuse saw my boxers asked me to remove them. So I figured that was a hint, then she quickly covered my privates with a towel.

Now that I know it is a happy ending place. I will surely go back. Plus it was a very excellent massage in the first place.

However being new on these boards, I have a few questions I am hoping some of you can answer:

-How exactly do I ask/hint for the finish? At what time during the massage should I ask? I was always under the impression that it would be offered and you would decline if you wish not to.

-The attendant I had was a short cute Asian woman with very limited english (around mid to late 20's. It's hard to tell with Asians). And she looked pretty stacked. During one portion of the massage her tits were mashed up right in my face so I figured that was the hint.....but it wasn't as I think she was just too short to reach without mashing her tits in my face :P. What is her name?!?!? As I would love the have a finish with her.

-Is "Rose" the older one (late 30's and could even be in her 40's)? With the long curly hair? The one that knows more English and is quite talkative? And kinda appears to be the owner of the joint?

-What is the appropriate "rate" for extras? Do they tell you and you pay that amount? Or is it up to you? I don't want to tip too much or too little as it can affect things both ways. If this is one of those questions I shouldn't be asking privately. Then please pm me the response.

Please pardon me if some of these questions are not allowed to be asked as I am still new to these forums.

Thank you

Guest la***lot

Can anybody PM me with what one usually leaves as a tip? I don't want to leave too much but at the same time, I don't want to be stingy.

Can anybody PM me with what one usually leaves as a tip? I don't want to leave too much but at the same time, I don't want to be stingy.

General guide is room rate = tip

General guide is room rate = tip

Really? For a basic HJ? Maybe for a nude reverse, accompanied bath or a BJ. I guess it depends on the room rate as well.

Guest s*r***a**9

Double room rate seems a bit much for a hj. I'll leave a tip but not that much. Could get alot more for the same price somewhere else.

First time I went to this place nothing happened. Each consequent time I visited was better then the last. R gets all hyper and bubbly. The last time, she was grinding me on top and having lots of fun. Its a nice place to relax.

• Like 1

Went there again this week.

When I got there "R" greeted me and walked around the corner as I took off my shoes.

From around the corner I heard her say she needed help with something.

I went around the corner there was a new massage table was in the middle of the hallway and she was trying to get it into the sauna room.

I joked that it looked good in the hallway and lets do the massage right there? lol

She tried to help but was not strong enough.

So I ended up standing the table on its end and carried it into the room myself.

Once it was in the room and she got the sheets on.

I put my arms out for a celebratory hug. She jumped up on my shoulders and wrapped both legs around my ass for some dry humping.

Rest of the massage went as well, and left happy.

Half way through she left and the new girl continued the massage.

And "R" came back for the finish.

Will repeat.

This place is too inconsistent for me ..saw Jane yesterday and nothing ..rose wasn't there ..if I wanted a regular massage I'd go to a RMT

Is it normal there that one girl starts and another finishes?

Yes, I've had quite a few massages there that way. Sometimes, the new girls are "training" and Rose takes care of the finish, and some girls just do massage only and no HE. Rose told me herself in a couple of those cases that it is each girl's choice to do it or not and she respects their choice, which I think is great although sometimes disappointing ;) Rose is good, but it's nice to have some variety too... Anyways, you can always ask ahead of time - talk to Rose, she speaks very good English and hasn't been shy about providing any information requested.

Rest of the massage went as well, and left happy.

Half way through she left and the new girl continued the massage.

And "R" came back for the finish.

That is the only place I have been or even heard of where they do tag team massages.

Wish they would cut it out, I find it distracting and it breaks up the continuity of the experience.

• Like 1

The last time I was there it was like a three ring circus with different people coming in to help massage etc. I had a great one on one massage with Rose one day and it was terrific. The disruption etc. is a pain and I don't care to go back.

• Like 1

While I generally like this place, what I don't like is that despite the fact that I have a VIP number - which in my mind implies I'm there for a "special" massage - I have in the past been booked in with girls who don't do HE. Usually I'll text to book with my VIP, get a response back saying "we have X, Y, and Z available" and I reply "book me with someone you think I'll enjoy." More than once there's been no ending.

Now I just don't go unless Rose is available, because as someone else said, if I wanted a straight massage I'd go to an RMT.

Went to Ness about a month ago and had an interesting tag-team with two ladies (good term, there - wish I had thought of it). Massage is good and can be quite severe but the girl made sure I was comfy with the level of pressure. HE is good but you're right - the doubling up sort of takes away from the atmosphere. Poitr.

Count me as one of those guys who prefers a one-on-one, uninterrupted session. I was enjoying a great session with one of the non-Rose ladies recently and then Rose entered abruptly. The girl jumped, it was so abrupt. When Rose left I said to her I would prefer not to be interrupted, and she said "Me too." I think Rose is insecure and doesn't want to share her turf. She basically said as much to me once.

Seems like they've updated their photo on their k----- ad. Could someone inform me which one is Rose and which one is May. (If this goes against the rules of this site, could I bother someone to message me the info?)

Much appreciated, thank you!