Sooooo....

For strictly educational purposes, I have been studying the nude female form on the internet. I know what you are saying, "God Bless you Old Dog for making such a sacrifice for the benefit of CERB." Really my friends, it has been an honour to serve my community in such a manner.

I know this has been a topic discussed before BUT... it's so damn much fun to talk about .

When I was a kid back in the dark ages, the female form and the actors in the Planet of the Apes had one thing in common. Robust foliage. A vast amount of shrubbery. A tree lined avenue to paradise. A big bush out front to keep the neighbours from seeing the valuables.

Then came marriage. <shudder>

When I re-emerged into the land of the enlightened, I had noticed a change to the landscape. Women had decided (without my input, I may add) to trim the hedges.... way back. A clean front yard to match the back as it were. No extraneous vegetation. Curtains no longer needed to match the carpet. The wall to wall broadloom was removed for hard wood floors.

I tell you it came as quite a shock. My ex rarely let me near the garden. So to see a wealth of women sporting the clean as a whistle look I was at first dismayed, but I have become used to it.

BUT NOW..... here's the thing. I finally got used to seeing women sporting that newborn look when all of a sudden.... it seems to be changing. I see little welcome mats. Table runners. Throw rugs in all shapes and sizes. Some are even going back to a sleeker version of the acquired growth. Every site has a good percentage of women that are sporting some degree of folicular activity in the nether regions.

Masswelcomemat.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNjiR9Wz3MCKIs4Az2KjAKfI6fDpOxg2G1ckOSNul_rCh0504c3634920_orig.jpgoriginal_JL_NB_Hairy_Triangle3.jpg?1335200811

So I ask (for purely educational purposes only) is this a trend that is re-emerging? And how do we feel about it?

I know for me, bare is great but I have always had a fondness for just a smidgen of what emerged at puberty. It doesn't have to be like the amazon rain forest, but a nice little landing strip just sets me more at ease.

What are your thoughts?

know-preferences-flirting-ecard-someecards.jpg

• Like 5

Guest a**4*

I too like to see a bush ,trimmed or partical trimmed back in the day girls had a bush today all you see is shaved.It is nice but it would nice to see a trimmed bush or partical trimmed these were the days when i was young and in my prime....:biggrin:

I like variety. Whenever I meet a new lady and she has bush, I'm pleasantly surprised. But on other ladies a nice smooth pussy looks soooo good. One preference I do have is for smooth labia. I really don't like fighting through pubes during DATY!

• Like 2

Another hilarious, creative post by the Dog. If I may give a females perspective of the subject-since we all wear clothes now we no longer need the protection of the hair. But what is esthetically pleasing seems to somewhat follow fashion and the ever disappering isty bisty teeny weeny bikini. The smaller the swimsuit or g string and other unmentionables the more we groom so the hair isn't visible and lets face it's just more hygienic. Who wants to go down on someone with a big mound of hair there, well some I'm sure some don't mind but I would suspect with the majority of women going bare or nearly there the popular consensus would be less is better. I feel bad for the bush lovers , however I'm sure there are some women that prefer au natural as well.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 5

This is a great thread with Old Dog setting a high standard with his exemplary, well-crafted post.

NJ's post covered most of the bases.

It is hard to have an absolute favorite in what is the most personally appealling way to trim (or not) the sexual garden. But right now, I guess I would have to cast my vote for a thumbnail-sized "soul patch" of pubic hair just north of the clitoral hood. In the dark or exploring by fingertip the flesh under some hot panties it is nice to feel that touch of hair to know, sensually, one is approaching the holy-of-holies. I also love at some point to run the head of my penis through a little glade of slightly crinklely pubic hair. Yes!!!

On a bit of a tangent, do others feel slightly disconcerted when there is a drastic mismatch between the color of the hair on a woman's head and the color of her hair on her mons of venus? (Or is it, perhaps , the opposite, a bit of a turn-on?)

Edited by Touch

Maybe it's because I'm young. But I've never seen a woman with a bush and I've seen my fair share of kitty. Lol.

I'm a huge fan of the waxed clean cut look down below especially during Daty. I find it annoying when there is just a bit of hair.

To a certain degree pubic hair trends are cultural. For me, I appricate diversity a lot even when it come to pubic hair and I can find a titilating aspect to both bushy or bare.

As for my personal taste, visualy I prefer tidy trimmed pubic hair but for DATY I like bare. So a waxed vulva with tidy trimmed pubic hair on the mons is perfect.

Christy's right though, with the cuts of some swimsuits the only option is bare. The first time my wife went bare it was to wear some WickedWeasel swimsuits I bought her. If you look them up you'll find out why you need to be bare!

• Like 1

I've always said to my exes that they should 'keep themselves however they want, I just won't use a weedwhacker to go DATY'...

Personal preference is to see it bare, a very 'thin/short hair' triangle, or with a nice little landing strip. All the clothes my exes wore wouldn't allow for much more than that...

I too prefer a Lady that is completely shaved. It so nice to go South for DATY on a smooth kitty. It is soft to the touch and smooth on the tongue. I am sure the sensation to the ladies is much more enjoyable than if it were completely covered in hair.

I am completely shaved for that reason the sensation is so much more enjoyable. I have been with one lady who practices SAFE. The first time she saw mine she was amazed thought it was great. She didn't go there at first after being with her on several occasions and admiring it for some time she said I have to put that in my mouth OK by me. I was in heaven and from then on tea bagging became a must. I had no problem with that. We both enjoyed each other down South for many a visit. I have been clean shaven for years and I would never go back. That is my opinion on a me being shaved.

"No more to the dentist for a hair cut' LOL

• Like 1