Hobbyist: Do you prefer your SPs shaved, all natural, or trimmed

Bare is beautiful but stubble is not; so either nice and smooth or neatly trimmed is great for me.

Absolutely shaved bare, smooth to the touch.

Just wish I could offer the same, but SO would question that for sure.:cry:

my preference is trimmed, next is shaved. boy it`s been a long time since I`ve seen an all natural bush.

I personally strongly prefer the fully shaved or waxed look, but I've been noticing recently among professional and amateur women friends a tendency to have landing strips, even among those who were bare before. Is this a trend? Has anyone else noticed this?

I know there are other threads out there about women and "shaving", but I am specifically referring to how you gentlemn like your SPs.

Surprise me! *lol* I love variety...

How about laser removal? Has anyone used it?

I'm actually quite curious about this method. A couple of girlfriends of mine had it done, they did have to go back more than once, but they were pretty happy with the results. The one gal told me that she waxed, but would get the ingrown hairs & little red bumps. Lasering seemed to clear it up.

Myself, I tend to wax & leave a little patch that I trim. I do like a gal with a bit of a trimmed look, meself. Hairless looks clean, but I just find a little fur on the lady bits purdy! ;)

Ottawa is a national capital. Angela, you know we can't be sending these boys back to Parliament Hill with pubies in their teeth!

Guest C**Tra****er

Personally, I prefer nice and smooth. Shaved or waxed with a landing strip is always a turn on for me :)

Use the shaver with 5 blades please.

Nonstop

But use it with care, I flayed myself one day with the Venus 5 blade razor. OUCH! But it was smooth!

I have a beard because I find it to be just too much of a waste of time to shave every day... so I couldn't possibly fault anyone for not shaving their pubes. That said, I like trimmed or waxed smooth, but definitely not stubble.

I like keeping myself shaved. The hair is too sparse to make a decent landing strip, and I wear a lot of PVC and tight clothing where, if I had bush everyone could see it.

I'm a baldy!