she was the first sp i decided to see and i think it was a good choice. she was easy to deal with and didnt take long to set up an appointment. her body is fantastic and she is an extremely good kisser. i would not hesitate to see her again.

I'll have some feedback in a couple weeks... Seemed good through the initial contact and booking portion, quick to respond, funny and handled that portion through texting which I prefer...

I just saw her. Don't understand the other guys remark about her being a good kisser, she flat out refused to kiss me on the lips when I saw her today. Anyway, I can confirm that is her the pics and she is legit but I don't know if I can recommend her. Her rates are pretty good, not sure if i'm allowed to post rates on here, but you can always pm me. I met her at her motel room and was surprised she had no lights on and had the curtains on. Met her around 3pm and felt more like it was 3am in her room. Went in for HH and ended up taking a little bit less than that, I guess she was that good. From what I could see she was pretty attractive.

Anyway, not sure if i'm allowed to post this, I apologize if i'm not, but I feel it is important to know. I ran in to some trouble though. Apparently when I gave her the payment in her dark room, I shortchanged her about $25 because I gave her a $5 and a $10 instead of 2 $20s. Anyway, halfway on my way home down the perimeter her boyfriend/pimp calls me pissed that I shortchanged her and threatened to continue calling me unless I paid the rest. There is no way in hell I was going to back and deal with an angry pimp who was possibly going to beat the crap out of me! Anyway, I sent her a text after I got home and it all seems fine now.

Anyway, halfway on my way home down the perimeter her boyfriend/pimp calls me pissed that I shortchanged her and threatened to continue calling me unless I paid the rest.

Man I would have been shitting my pants!:icon_eek:

Just the thought of him making such a threat. "Oh no, he's gonna keep calling me" is sending shivers down my spine at this moment.

Wait! Hold on just a minute.

Whats this button on my phone do? Cool, it hangs up a call. You mean when he calls I can just push this button and disconnect him? And this button here? Heck it turns the damn phone right off so he can't even get me. You know what would be great? A way that I could block his number so he can't even get through and leave me one of his really scarey, threatening voicemail messages. I can do that? No shit?

Well, that changes everything now doesn't it Mr. Tough guy.

I'm not afraid of you any more.

Next time I'm giving her Confederate money. Take that!

I am so smart! S-M-R-T! :)

On the flipside, that pimp could be making her pay for you shortchanging her! Those pics are very hot, but I think I will stay away; hate to know $$ is going to her pimp!

....... halfway on my way home down the perimeter her boyfriend/pimp calls me pissed that I shortchanged her and threatened to continue calling me unless I paid the rest. .......

Go to 7-11 buy a SpeakOut SIMM card, use that with minimum amounts on the card. If someone starts hassling you on your special hobby phone, return to 7-11 but another SIMM card and put minimum amounts on the card.

SIMM phones are cheap and can also be bought at 7-11

You register the card on line and can use any name you want, pay cash and no way can you ever be traced by your phone.

Small price to pay to ensure privacy.

DC, great post, I wouldve been horrified if I mistakenly short changed someone for a session. And I wouldve hightailed back to rectify it no threats required, apologizing all the way. Bad form dude.

Edited by tidbits
typo
  • Like 1

I just saw her. Don't understand the other guys remark about her being a good kisser, she flat out refused to kiss me on the lips when I saw her today. Anyway, I can confirm that is her the pics and she is legit but I don't know if I can recommend her. Her rates are pretty good, not sure if i'm allowed to post rates on here, but you can always pm me. I met her at her motel room and was surprised she had no lights on and had the curtains on. Met her around 3pm and felt more like it was 3am in her room. Went in for HH and ended up taking a little bit less than that, I guess she was that good. From what I could see she was pretty attractive.

Anyway, not sure if i'm allowed to post this, I apologize if i'm not, but I feel it is important to know. I ran in to some trouble though. Apparently when I gave her the payment in her dark room, I shortchanged her about $25 because I gave her a $5 and a $10 instead of 2 $20s. Anyway, halfway on my way home down the perimeter her boyfriend/pimp calls me pissed that I shortchanged her and threatened to continue calling me unless I paid the rest. There is no way in hell I was going to back and deal with an angry pimp who was possibly going to beat the crap out of me! Anyway, I sent her a text after I got home and it all seems fine now.

Just, contact her and tell her you want to e-mail her the $25. Deeper Connection was right in everything she said. A lady being shortchanged by a client is not her fault. Every SP I've seen ad's for indicate to have the donation ready and give it to her as soon as you start an encounter. As a client that's your only responsibility along with being clean and respectful.

If I shortchanged a lady for whatever reason I'd feel like a total douchebag and send her double what I owed her, not sit around lamenting about how you were treated. Guys this is not rocket science, come on!

• Like 6

Guest ***ryb****k

Good job Deeper Connection I always like hearing an sp's point of view and you are right I thought of seeing her and after reading the post have now reconsidered. Just don't like the idea of a boyfriend/pimp hanging around outside wile your in there.

Feel sorry for Mia! Gives a service, gets short changed and now a bad reputation! Agree with Deeper Connection--two $20 in an envelope! So unfair

Like other individuals in other careers, we have personal lives, friends, boyfriends and family. No where was it suggested she had a guy lingering around.

Consider the damage you are doing to a ladies finances by posting such assumptions as pimps etc. All providers who value their safety have a safety network whether it is a friend, boyfriend, family etc. This guy shorted her, and didn't want to make it right. A phone call to tell him he should give the lady the difference he short changed her from a third party is hardly evidence of her being pimped out! As I stated before, had he paid her the agreed upon rate before the encounter began like it should be this call he received wouldn't have happened.

No one else has posted similar issues as they didn't intentionally short her on her rate. She certainly doesn't deserve to lose potential business of respectful, appreciative gentlemen over this sort of incident.

This is more protective friend or boyfriend trying to get the guy to do the right thing which was return with the difference she was shorted so all would be well again, with everyone happy. Please guys, this pimping stereotype can destroy a ladies income, please don't throw out the suggestion of pimps so lightly.

• Like 5

Guest Sno****54

This is more protective friend or boyfriend trying to get the guy to do the right thing which was return with the difference she was shorted so all would be well again, with everyone happy. Please guys, this pimping stereotype can destroy a ladies income, please don't throw out the suggestion of pimps so lightly.

I like to assume the first positive hypothesis , too; Unfortunately pimping is sad truth which exists in this business, and it it is the main reason why some aspects of this hobby are considered as illegal. Anyways, it's a serious issue and we need to have clear evidences before pointing out that someone is being managed by a pimp.

I saw Mia last night, the only thing that was slightly off putting was that her driver called twice during our session (excluding the initial is it all cool call when I first walked in). She was very accommodating and was exactly as described, and as for the "menu" she is very up front and kissing on the lips is not on the menu. So all in all if you can respect her boundaries and not try to shortchange the lady you'll have a great time.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like to assume the first positive hypothesis , too; Unfortunately pimping is sad truth which exists in this business, and it it is the main reason why some aspects of this hobby are considered as illegal. Anyways, it's a serious issue and we need to have clear evidences before pointing out that someone is being managed by a pimp.

Girls wind up with pimps two general ways. The first being drugs, and there are usually several warning signs one can see or feel if they are in the company of someone high.

The second, and one thing that I feel the need to stress is LACK OF A LADIES DISCRETION. Sharing our incall locations, asking or sharing our names, asking us personal questions etc. I can't stress enough that our discretion is equally, if not MORE important than the gentlemen's as we want to provide those who visit us with a safe, uninterrupted, stress free encounter as much as a gentlemen wants just that. There are all sorts of opportunists, and due to the public's opinion of sex work along with the isolation some sp's experience from their involvement in this industry along with a lack of support and/or fear from law enforcement, woman in this industry are often targeted by low life individuals who wish to benefit off of them.

It should really not be that surprising that most of us go to great lengths ensuring that we and the gentlemen who visit us are as safe as possible. I find it extremely inappropriate to question our safety procedures. In a perfect world our security would be a drop dead gorgeous ninja woman who joined in for fun during your encounters. However I don't know any, and until I find one, like most ladies, it will usually need to be a male involved in our safety plans.

The beautiful woman who offer these services are taking many risks to do so. We do our best to avoid the bad things and people we have all heard or read about. I can't stress enough that DISCRETION, and RESPECT are the two most important things in this lifestyle.

• Like 4

Sadly though, when we have boyfriends/husbands/friends/pimps calling clients who've shorted us, it only fuels the assumptions. The few times I've been shorted, I've simply picked up the phone myself and called or texted to let them know. I've never had to resort to having someone male call on my behalf. To me, that's a poor business decision for an initial contact to let a client know of a shorting.

• Like 1

Guest ***ryb****k

Getting back to the origin of the discussion the guy who burnt her for 25$. Probably a better option for her would have been to phone him herself and see what happens with trying to get the money. If I did that I would race back to pay her especially if he plans on seeing her again. But since she right away brought in her protection as you call it, it makes us all think that its her pimp. She should have called him and told him about the problem if he then says he's not paying or is rude to her then you get the protection as you call it to come in. He might have brought her back the money and all would be good but he's not going to bring it to a threatening guy. So now they both lose and if you ask me its both their faults for the way everything was handled.

She may have. We can only assume to know based on what he shared. Which was his side and reasoning of the events.

Edited by DeeperConnection
  • Like 1