Sensual Massage with Class, a Busty Beauty and Oh; so much more!

Sensual Massage with Class, a Busty Beauty, and Oh; so much More..!!

20 OFF HOUR FEE OF 140 (all inclusive massage services)

10 OFF HALF HOUR

shower for one or two- yes

free parking - yes

I WILL BE AVAILABLE AT MY GLOUCESTER AND BRONSON LOCATION FROM 9:30 11am -9pm

My massages are professional, clean and personalised for each individual, which is why I mention we, in my ad. They are between you and I. For more information, or if you would like to book an appointment with me, please call 613-552-8350. xxkrissy

Hello my name is Krissy. I'm blond, blue eyes, 5"7, 120 pounds, Dd 34 with a 25 in---- of waist,

meaning I am small waisted, busty and keep myself in great shape. More importantly, I am kind, patient and never in a rush. I offer a full body, good quality massage from the top of your shoulders to the tip of your toes. My session lasts for the full hour with lots of candles, snuggles,and mutual massaging. The atmosphere is relaxing, sensual, and clean. We start off with a hot shower or bath where we warm up, soap up. I then lead you to my candlelit room, for some tantaliseing touch and a deep massage. .I am talented and not only use my hands for this massage but other body parts as well. For those who have over indulged or even just need some time for yourself to do what YOU WANT FOR YOU, i am here to put life back into perspective and make you feel like the King that you are.

I NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN I AM IN SESSION, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND TRY AGAIN, TEXT OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN 613-552-8350