Many here are fans of the yoga pants, if you are interested you should join the social group for yoga pants where you will see many pictures of them in there.

One lady here known for looking really good in them is Lulu for U.

I get asked to bring my yoga outfits (I wear nothing but Lulu lemon, hihi) just as much as I get asked to bring sexy French lingerie :)

I recently had a client who wanted me to do very suggestive yoga moves with my outfit on. To spice it up a little bit, I poured a glass of cold water on my white and fit t-shirt (I was bare breast under), and then surrounded by mirrors I executed myself with very flexible moves. The water was cold as ice but the ambiance was hot as hell!

• Like 7

Yoga pants are the ONLY pants I wear (besides pajama, I love my jammies at nighttime).

Seriously though, I never wear pants in my personal life, if I'm heading to the gym/lounging at home, it's yoga pants. If I'm out, it's skirts. I wore pants out once and my friends were all so shocked I've never done it again, lol.

I haven't allowed myself to go into Lululemon in ages though, because I can't control myself in there, lol!

I luv yoga pants...I can see why they have been banning them in High Schools!! They don't leave much to your imagination...i think it's 1 of the best clothing inventions of all time!! I also request yoga pants when booking appts

Guest T*rb***k

It's a bit of a fetish for me :)

Looking forward to Yoga on the Hill when the snow finally melts ;)