I had the pleasure of seeing Ms Manda today; all I can say is that she out did herself and all f my expectaions. Manda is a very beautiful, sensual, sophisticated your woman who is what she says she is. Manda and I had a fantastic meeting (will not go into detail); an appointment that had both of us laying besde each other afterwads saying how gret the experienc was for each other.

Guys, she is a beauty queen, and a real down to earth lady. I will definitely repeat and highy recommend.

Thanks Manda...............until next time:icon_wink:

hank88

• Like 1

Having recently been priviledged to be able to do a shoot for Ms Manda, I agree with all the good things that have been said. She's a gorgeous woman with a sweet personality to go along with it. I can't say enough good things about her. She has a dazzling smile, beautiful body and a welcoming disposition.

• Like 1

Cannot wait to see her again. I can't get her out if my Head! For those who desire to see the best, she's your gal ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Ok ok ok. .........ms Manda here is my two cents. After too many visits to count, I'm finally here. ( I guess I wasn't able to keep you all to myself) absolutely amazing. She has an out fit for every occasion, although I'm the comfy pants and hoodie kind a guy (easy access and it takes me back to high school when everything was a quicky)Ms Manda has somewhat converted me and I look forward to see what she has on. Check this one out guys!

Peace

• Like 1

Guest m**ke***9

i met her last weekend, she is amazing and VERY hot! well worth it!

Guest d*k***

Excellent personality, body, skills, location and overall experience. I'm a regular now, one of the first guys she's met.

I started to see her for her pse skills. Now, I go for the whole experience. Highly recommended, never left dissapointed. I always leave drained...in more than one way :)

Saw her for the first time on the afternoon of the 27th

My first full SP experience - previously limited to MP only.

One word: Unbelievable.

She's is better than advertised and all the reviews are true. Gorgeous, laid back, easy to talk to, and very talented.

Had a wonderful GFE with her and plan on becoming a regular whenever I am in the city.

Thanks Manda!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words and comments, gents! :$ I just realized I can post on this, since its not in the reco area lol I'm flattered to know I've left a good impression with you, I do aim to please, and I take a lot of pride in satisfying your intimate desires, plus its alotta fun! ;) You're all very sweet, and I appreciate you taking the time to post!

Till next time.. Xxx :)

MsManda sounds fabulous! I can't wait to meet her when I next travel back east. Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences, even when you wanted to keep her for yourself :)

• Like 1

She defo looks super hot !!!

She certainly is

She doesn't show her face in any pictures for privacy reasons but her face is BEAUTIFUL too. Just in case you were wondering. She's always somehow even prettier than I remember every time I see her. Just a great GREAT woman.

• Like 1