Favorite Dessert

Ohh desserts, my favorite subject. I'm a lady with a huge sweet tooth and will sometimes make desserts my whole meal. My fave would be birthday cake-superstores is the best, imo. Then it would be pie with whipped cream, I love them all. But really there are so many that I love hard to narrow it down to one.

Whipped cream is also good on other things, :icon_wink:,hard things, lol!!

• Like 1

Hard to pick JUST one, as there isn't a dessert i made that wasn't good .... from cupcakes to cookies.

If i had to pick one to share though it would be homemade Brownies (obviously) .....

Whipped cream is also good on other things, :icon_wink:,hard things, lol!!

I like the way you think ... ;-)

• Like 1

Hot Apple Crumble and Vanilla Ice Cream

Definitely Apple crumble with Vanilla Ice Cream a VERY close second......but a Hot Fudge Brownie with vanilla Ice Cream is my favourite.

Hard to pick JUST one, as there isn't a dessert i made that wasn't good .... from cupcakes to cookies.

If i had to pick one to share though it would be homemade Brownies (obviously) .....

I like the way you think ... ;-)

I ve always loved brownies ... With Icream on top.... But now... My heart belongs to one specific kinda brownies... And I get to have some in every CERB Social.... MisterT home made brownies!! They are just mmmmm yummi delicious....

• Like 1

Vagina topped with whip cream and strawberries

or chocolate covered fripples

Mind you these are a rare treat because they are rarely on the dessert menu it seems ??

• Like 2

I have a sweet tooth so I have more then one favorite dessert lets start with the chocolate mousse cake, millefeuille, apple pie and blueberry pie and to finish a huge chocolate sunday with whip cream and a cherry.

• Like 1

My favorite dessert is Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. Its awesome.

Tiramisu-OLIVE GARDEN has the BEST one I have ever tasted.

The first time I tried Tiramisu was at dumaurizio's in Halifax and I thought I died and went to heaven, Now I want an olive gardern, love to try theirs, love tiramisu-yum.