When I first stepped into her room the first thing that came to my mind was that great ass she has. Of course she was also beautiful and nice too putting me at ease with a big hug. She requested that I wash my hands and mouthwash was available to use as well.

Now back to her butt, man it was absolutely amazing and I still see it in my dreams. It has like the perfect bounce, the perfect softness. She plays everything very safe so always covered. We kissed and did multiple positions, she's surprisingly more flexible than I had thought.

I don't repeat with SP's but if I did she would be on my see again list. Definitely wasn't disappointed.

• Like 1

I saw her in thunder bay.... again what a great body and time i had with her.. she takes her time and makes you want more. Not only does she have a great body but she is a nice person. she is easy to talk too.... a must see when she is in thunder bay

Seen Angel once again. Another amazing e experience. Such a beautiful and sweet women. She makes you wanna bring her home with you. Lol. She has a humour that is adorable and she makes you feel so comfortable. Its like you've know her for years. Will repeat as much as possible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.