Sign in to follow this  

Lola is coming back Wednesday Gentlemen ! Until Friday night! Try my Nuru massage!

Gentlemen Hi !

Are you looking for a special and sensual moment ?

Then keep reading They're is something nice for you guarantee!!

A bit about me... picture.php?albumid=6919&pictureid=44357

I'm Lola ,Classy Exotic lady Im mixed half French, half Spanish (from Spain ) with chestnut eyes and long brown hairs, nice curves at the right place and a skin soft as silk ... You will love to see by yourself !

I am a girl very warm and you will feel comfortable as soon as you see me and my killer smile !!

I'm very spontaneous and I love to make you feel like a king for all the time we spend together . .im not shy to say you are gonna have one of the best sexy massage you ever had.. You will have an amazing time in my company let your curiosity get you and come find out !!

Click my recommendations link!!

Royal Treatments Availables for my King! :

Nuru massage, Sexxy body slides, Strip N Tease , Fetichisms , Prostate Massage , Reverse massage... yes .. hmmmm i love having my whole body beeing massage !!!

picture.php?albumid=6851&pictureid=44000

Please note im Receiving Only Im in a very nice Spa on Robertson Road.

The place is very clean, charmy and the staff really care about his clientele and his wellness. You must be respecful, well groomed and looking for a very special moment!!

Click the link below to see all my Recommendations made by those lovely Gentlemen !!!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=120370

picture.php?albumid=6851&pictureid=43998

For Appointment:

Call at the spa (Business line ) at 613-820-8887 ask for session with Lola

OR

You can reach me on my personnal business line no blocked calls or late calls please 613-668-2363

My Availabilities :

Wednesday 9h-23h / Thursday 16h-23h / Friday 9h-23h / Saturday 9h-16h

See you soon for some cuddling !!!

Lola xoxo :lovers: picture.php?albumid=6851&pictureid=43999

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this