I have a question about swallowing cum. If a guy has a big load is it easier to swallow it down with each squirt..or let it build up in the mouth and take it all at once? I find since I have a very big quantity..most girls I've had swallow tend to gag a bit. I'm told I taste very good (Vegetarian)..and I'm usually particularly watery..but the large volume of it tends to be quite a load to swallow at once. I would like to hear from the women to get your comments on this subject..not necessarily with your work(you may not offer) but just in general.

Not to be rude but how do you expect any lady here who don't offer that service to answer unless they want to talk about their private life or speculate!!!

Since you mentioned having had this experience with some unnamed ladies maybe you should ask them about it!

I have a question about swallowing cum. If a guy has a big load is it easier to swallow it down with each squirt..or let it build up in the mouth and take it all at once? I find since I have a very big quantity..most girls I've had swallow tend to gag a bit. I'm told I taste very good (Vegetarian)..and I'm usually particularly watery..but the large volume of it tends to be quite a load to swallow at once. I would like to hear from the women to get your comments on this subject..not necessarily with your work(you may not offer) but just in general.

Not to be rude but how do you expect any lady here who don't offer that service to answer unless they want to talk about their private life or speculate!!!

Since you mentioned having had this experience with some unnamed ladies maybe you should ask them about it!

Well he asked, in general not necessarily in the role of an SP, and plenty of SP's do CIM. So I fail to see why this should be a bad topic considering some of the others on this board. I realize not all women will swallow, but there should be enough around here who do, that someone may want to answer his question. If they have never done CIM then they can't answer, but that doesn't invalidate his question.

My thoughts are, the answers will vary.

Swallowing for Dummies...

Hey, maybe you should post a poll.

"Ladies...cum swallowing preferences:

a) Sip.

b) Chug."

:-D

Such a delicious topic!

Normally there are two ways I approach CIM. One is to maintain a deeper hold and to let the cum pool and I swallow it all as I move up the shaft. The second is to maintain a shallower hold and let it slide down the throat. One let's you savor the flavor while the other does not. With bigger loads (and depending on the sensitivity of the man) you can do the "pool" a couple times or just let it slide down. I've never had a problem with a big load or gagging so I can't comment on that aspect. my assumption would be they are too deep for a big load and it has no where to go...imagine filling a narrow necked bottle too fast!

Okay....NOW I'm thirsty!!! --rawr--

• Like 5

He did say in brackets and I quote "(you may not offer)" and that is exactly what I commented on the fact that unless you do offer that service be hard to comment on it.

I never said it was a bad topic and also never said that all SPs do not offer CIM!!!

Well he asked, in general not necessarily in the role of an SP, and plenty of SP's do CIM. So I fail to see why this should be a bad topic considering some of the others on this board. I realize not all women will swallow, but there should be enough around here who do, that someone may want to answer his question. If they have never done CIM then they can't answer, but that doesn't invalidate his question.

My thoughts are, the answers will vary.

I do offer CIM (ymmv).

I usually wait until you've stopped throbbing and then swallow the entire load. Less mess that way.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

There is NOTHING more erotic, or fun, then watching a beautiful woman enjoy the throb right before the swallow...followed by the gentle licks and sucks that ensure every drop has been taken care of...

It's also that slight bit of uncomfort that is a turn on for me when a girl swallows and isn't expecting so much. once done they always say ..omg..now that was a f--kin load...wow. the second time is never quite as exciting..as it's now expected. I do notice that with me, swallowing after each squirt is easier to manage. I have had some even the second time that prefer to let it build up and then swallow the whole amount..but it's not easy and takes someone experienced to not gag. Although swallowing after each shot also takes perfect timing..otherwise you are swallowing while the next one is shooting..ect..ect. you girls are talented!! and i love it!

• Like 1

I've never swallowed and don't offer the service. Sorry I can't help further.You can go ahead and cross me off the list.

I've never swallowed and don't offer the service. Sorry I can't help further.You can go ahead and cross me off the list.

So you're more of a spitter then? Do you spit into a kleenex or directly into the toilet?

:-D