Where do you prefer to visit an Incall Hotel Location?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer to visit an Incall Hotel Location?

• Bedford
    • Central Halifax
    • Downtown Halifax
    • North End Halifax

Please answer the following questions and make a selection in the poll. I have changed the wording of the questions below for safety purposes and to make this poll for general information and research purposes:

1. Which location/area above would you prefer to visit and why?

2. Do you prefer Hotels over Motels/Inns and why?

3. Which day(s) of the week do you prefer?

Edited by Lexy Grace
Added/changed a question
  • Like 2

Easy parking is the key. However, for you , my fantasy, a shack with a roof is all I'd need. The word "incall" is what I have been perusing your ads for.

• Like 1

I always have a peek at your ads as well just hoping to see in calls :) can't wait

Personally I'm not a fan of downtown, now that won't stop me but it has to be worth it :). I have been almost ready to book with a sp and thought to myself, I really don't feel like parking spot hunting today. So convenience for me might mean more visits :). Bedford or central halifax would be my preference.

• Like 1

I'm sure you'll know what's best for you, Lexy, but please.... don't compromise on safety! Motels and hotels that have entrances to suites that can be accessed from outside without going through a lobby make me anxious. Those discrete, private entrances sound great, but they often make it easy for the wrong kind of person to hide.

• Like 2

Guest p**h*x

For location I don't really care. I'm mobile and it's not like it is that big of a city. I did select Downtown and Central Halifax since that is slightly more convenient for me. But at the end of the day if I want to meet someone I''ll drive to Bedford if I have to.

Hotels are my preference. With a hotel I'm just a random dude walking into the place with 100's of others doing the same throughout the day. I've never visited anyone at a motel but it seems to me like it would have more potential for eye balls on the coming and going traffic.

Weekday is typically my preference for incall because I'm usually downtown more on weekdays.

I chose downtown and central as it is convenient for many. As well there are many more to choose from. I have seen some SP's at The Lord Nelson and The Atlantica for example. They have some nice rooms and are also discrete as you can blend in better. I have traveled to Fairview and Bedford as well. I guess it all depends on how much you are willing to travel to see someone.

I prefer Hotels because as I said earlier you can blend in. Just another visitor in town. Many on the front desk don't bother you asking you questions. As well there are no prying eyes while you and who you're seeing like to be discrete. Also Hotels tend to have nicer decor inside and out. lol.

Any day is fine with me as I myself have a flexible work schedule.

• Like 1

Downtown because it fits well into my normal routine which is good for both convenience and discretion, but certainly not a show stopper.

Hotel for discretion.

Which days doesn't matter though appts during the work week would be nice.

Glad your are considering it. All the best.

• Like 1

Please answer the following questions and make a selection in the poll. I have changed the wording of the questions below for safety purposes and to make this poll for general information and research purposes:

The results in the poll so far are a bit shocking. Bedford vs. Downtown Halifax, I would of never guessed that but there is still a number of days to see what shall happen!!

Thank you to all who have participated thus far!!

Kisses,

Lexy

Pick a place that you want to work from and book it. You have to e happy and comfortable from your work environment. If clients want to see you they will travel to you. Halifax is not that big and to get anywhere is a short trip unless your by the airport. Privacy, Discretion and YOURS and the CLIENTS safety come before anything. And please don't book a drive up hotel/motel those places are just plain bad news and with having that external door that goes to the parking lot - that just gives me shivers thinking about what could happen.

• Like 4

Pick a place that you want to work from and book it. You have to e happy and comfortable from your work environment. If clients want to see you they will travel to you. Halifax is not that big and to get anywhere is a short trip unless your by the airport. Privacy, Discretion and YOURS and the CLIENTS safety come before anything. And please don't book a drive up hotel/motel those places are just plain bad news and with having that external door that goes to the parking lot - that just gives me shivers thinking about what could happen.

I'm all about safety, privacy and discretion. I just want to know the preferred locations, although I do have my favourite(s):icon_wink: and in the end it will be my choice after my research, if I chose to provide incall again.

I would never in this day book a drive-up. I'm not a Timmy's lol. Lexy is not on the menu lol!!

Thank you Emily for your love and caring support.

Our mutal girlfriend helped me out last year and got me hooked on a certain place.

With that said this poll is for information and research purposes!

• Like 2

that would be great if you did decide to do incalls here and there, it would give people like me who would prefer to go out for an encounter the oppurtunity to meet you

• Like 1

I chose downtown because it's the easiest for me to get to. As well, the Holiday Inn by the Dartmouth side of the MacDonald Bridge would be a good choice as well.

For me, I work all week so weekends are the best time for an incall.

• Like 1

Hobbying in one's hometown is risky given the small size of this town, so I wouldn't be keen on the downtown conference hotels as you never know who you are going to bump into (need to have a good excuse why I'm there!)

Something like the hotels near or in the business parks might be better (Future Inns - near bayers lake and burnside, hotels near 102 hwy and Kearney Lake Rd, etc.

• Like 1

Nicer and larger hotels work for me, clean and classy

Larger hotels, just lost in the crowd works well. Motels and less than 4 star generally don't appeal to me, as much for the security issues as the whole ambiance of the encounter. The Dartmouth Holiday Inn should make the grade as well as someone else pointed out.

Week days mainly but weekends can work as well. I'm a fan of day time appointments.

Posting hotel names - A NO NO...

I understand this is just a discussion, but PM things like this. To discuss for future or not, you are putting people at risk. Your forgetting that not all people have the common sense to NOT stalk people and could be hanging in the lobby of said hotel when this lady books a tour and cause her problems (I know this first hand as it happened to me when I first toured Halifax) As well some people like to cause problems for others and giving them any inkling of where someone may stay is a recipe for disaster.

You are jeopardizing a lades privacy, as if she books an incall in the future and says she's in Dartmouth where do you think people may assume she is staying (Not discreet anymore is it)

• Like 3

Well seeing as I'm from smalltown Ontario, I'll throw in my two cents worth, and it probably isn't even worth that LOL

Question 1. No opinion as I don't live or know that neck of the woods. But if you should ever think of coming to Ontario I can recommend a couple hotels in Toronto, Kingston

and Hamilton

Question 2. Definitely prefer a hotel to a motel. Only once when I didn't know any better did I use a motel (my first time with a SP) If a lady had an incall at a motel I would avoid the encounter...motels seem much too unsafe and unsecure.

Question 3. My personal preference for encounters is weekends usually Saturday night for a couple hours at least

A quick rambling

RG

Additional Comments:

I'm sure you'll know what's best for you, Lexy, but please.... don't compromise on safety! Motels and hotels that have entrances to suites that can be accessed from outside without going through a lobby make me anxious. Those discrete, private entrances sound great, but they often make it easy for the wrong kind of person to hide.

Additional Comments:

Samantha and Emily are both right. I find motels the least secure of any place be it incall or outcall. My first encounter was at my motel (I was a newbie and didn't know any better) I kept wondering if someone might try to come in not to mention some loud patrons walking outside...right outside my room

As for hotels with seperate unlocked enterences who knows who could get in. Don't worry about walking by the front desk of a hotel. Hotel staff see people coming and going every day...just blend in

RG

• Like 1

Comet Man is correct. Parking is very important.

The Harbor front Marriott has the best parking. Its underground for privacy. Lots of room to maneuver. Not a maze like the lord nelson.

Elevator straight from parking into lobby.

My 2 cents worth (although with the penny being phased out, I believe that rounds to 0 cents worth?)

I prefer hotels to motels, as there is a certain level of class that I associate with that. I also understand the safety concerns of the motel situation for the sp. Most major hotels are easy enough to enter while remaining inconspicuous.

I don't really have a preference for location, although the parking problems in downtown are an issue for me. Central Halifax would likely make more sense for me in this regard. (I know, Dartmouth is never an option for most ;) )

As for time of week/day, I'm more of a daytime weekday guy. (Breaks up the work week ;) ) Not sure if I am an anomaly this way though.

• Like 1

1. Bedford, because It's closer for me to travel

2. Hotels, for discretion purposes

3. The days depend on my schedule, but it's fairly flexible

• Like 1

I really appreciate all of your input and information that I have gained through my research questions and poll.

I want to thank all who participated or sent me a lovely private and personal PM.:D

Your input was very helpful and I have made a decision based on the information gathered and my own personal choice.

This was for research and information only and not advertising, you can check the proper section for details;)

Big Kisses and Hugs to you all,

Lexy