bukakke, bukkake..however it's spelled! lot of c--ck and cum!

Sounds wild!! Is there any age or size restrictions?

For the event that SweetSami and I are hosting in May, we are requesting mature gents over 30 and no restriction on your size.

• Like 2

Guest ****ven

Party was postponed for now but we will def host again feel free to pm me for details!!

Ive done the bukkake thing in Vancouver a few times in the last few months and it was good. The one time it was really amazing was when there were 2 girls...I held off for 1.5 hours to finally get all their attention all to myself! Was awesome!

Im in Ottawa once in a while and wouldn't mind participating in this either...

Cheers,

Ninja.

This sounds incredibly fun! I would love to know what the average cost is for something like this! I would definitely be in! I can cum 2 or 3 times within about 20 min. An all-time fantasy!

I've tried to organize such events with two lovely SP who offer it and I had no to few guys participants. It seems like guys fantasize about it but are never available when efforts are made to organize one. Keep your eyed peeled, some are announced from time to time. Cheers

• Like 1

I've tried to organize such events with two lovely SP who offer it and I had no to few guys participants. It seems like guys fantasize about it but are never available when efforts are made to organize one. Keep your eyed peeled, some are announced from time to time. Cheers

I agree. The last two times I attempted to organize such an event, there was plenty of interest, talk and intent, but unfortunately no action.

Hi Angela, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but maybe we could try organizing one with lots of time for a heads up (pun intended lol). About the nature of the party: you're right that classic bukkake is guys jerking off on the lady's face. A variation of course is that BJs are provided, which is what I've organized a few times. This is taken into account in cost. Both parties are equally fun.

• Like 1

Hi Angela, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but maybe we could try organizing one with lots of time for a heads up (pun intended lol). About the nature of the party: you're right that classic bukkake is guys jerking off on the lady's face. A variation of course is that BJs are provided, which is what I've organized a few times. This is taken into account in cost. Both parties are equally fun.

Agree that a Bukkake party does not involve any contact with the gents (e.g. bj's) which is more I had in mind with my SP friend (we would play with each other while the guys watch).

However, variations of the party format is not out of the question but then that becomes an oral poly party as far as I'm concerned.

The real challenge is getting the guys to commit, and showing up. Some SPs I know who offer poly parties complain about the same problem.

Which tells me for some, a fantasy is just that. Something to think and dream about but not necessary follow through on.

A variation of course is that BJs are provided, which is what I've organized a few times.

I wouldn't be able to watch a room full of guys jerkin off! I need that variation! :D

My PoV : These parties are about cum on the face, the manner in which it got there is just semantics.

• Like 2

Hi Sexy, if with the variation of BBBJ count me in babe!!!! But indeed gentlemen need to show up!!

Barbara xxxooo

Agree that a Bukkake party does not involve any contact with the gents (e.g. bj's) which is more I had in mind with my SP friend (we would play with each other while the guys watch).

However, variations of the party format is not out of the question but then that becomes an oral poly party as far as I'm concerned.

The real challenge is getting the guys to commit, and showing up. Some SPs I know who offer poly parties complain about the same problem.

Which tells me for some, a fantasy is just that. Something to think and dream about but not necessary follow through on.

Hi Sexy, if with the variation of BBBJ count me in babe!!!! But indeed gentlemen need to show up!!

Barbara xxxooo

Sounds good to me. Stay tuned, gents.