Elle @ Toronto Passions

I like to meet ladies in the early evening just after work so that nobody notices the time unaccounted for. I contacted Toronto Passions last Monday and asked if Elle was available on Thursday. To my delight, she started at 6pm.

At 4 on Thursday I called TP and they directed me to a hotel. The hotel was a bit of a problem because the elevators require a key to use them. I actually had stayed at the hotel before (for business) and vaguely recalled that the elevator needed a room key, so I actually was thinking that might be an issue. Anyway, when I called just before my appointment Elle had to come down tot he lobby to meet me. She showed up in the elevator and took me back to her room. She was wearing high heels, and a long black dress with a slit that reached far up her legs. I was quite please to see her. She was gorgeous. Her hair was a mix of blond and brown. Her hair was curly and a moderately long. She had a really sweet smile. Her looks reminded me a bit of Madonna (from back in the 80s).

Back in her room I had a quick shower and then we started with some foreplay or caressing and holding. I held her and caressed her and buried my face in her hair. She has very long gorgeous legs and I spend a few minutes exploring her body. She kisses, but only light kissing. It was fine. She's a sweet young lady. Playful and humorous. Our conversations were interesting and funny. She is ticklish. Her breasts are beautifully shaped, and I felt natural; her body is gorgeous. Her skin was smooth and soft. She has a tattoo on one side.

The sex was amazing. Although this was the first time we had met, our bodies seemed to work in unison. I had her start out on top, when we switched and the finale. She came during both shots on goal. My second orgasm was actually one of the best I've ever had. She seemed to know exactly what to do and how to hold me.

I look forward to seeing her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.