RMT recommendation

I'm pushing 50 and have some old sports injuries that I have to deal with so I'm looking for a recommendation for a real RMT that does an excellent job doing a deep tissue type of massage. I'm not looking for a happy ending, repeat, not looking for a happy ending but for someone who knows what they are doing and accepts blue cross.

I'm only interested in a female RMT and if she is easy on the eyes that would be nice.

Thanks in advance. You may PM me if you like or reply publicly.

Thanks

My only recommendation is to avoid the Darcy Bain places. They are the McDonald's of physio:crappy service and poor product.

I'd recommend my physio but I don't want anyone going there looking for extras...what area of town are you in?

Try Roxanne at Advanced Massage & Laser Therapy Clinic at 2020 Corydon Ave. 474-2020 She's blonde tall, athletically-built, strong, extremely knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. Whenever I suffer a sex injury (pulled muscle) I go see Roxanne. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Kristin will come to your door, excellent massage RMT with reciepts,Massage therapy in your home! Registered female massage therapist doing mobile massage therapy. I bring the massage table, sheets etc. All you need to do is put on your choice of music and relax. My massage style is Swedish I can do relaxation, therapeutic or deep tissue massage. I have been practicing massage for almost 4 years now and can adapt to many different pressures etc. I am available days, evenings and weekends. My rates are 45$ for 30 minutes, 70$ for 60 minutes and 95$ for 90 minutes. I do provide receipts for insurance. I frequently check my email so if you have any questions or would like to book an appointment feel free to message me. I look forward to hearing from you! " This Ladies ad is on K J "

Edited by trulylucky
  • Like 1