Downtown TO - Massage Parlour

I'll be visiting Toronto in a couple of weeks and will be staying in the downtown area (near the ballpark)...is there a massage parlour in the area that anyone would recommend? I wouldn't mind finding an Asian one if there are any. I'd also prefer an older lady! Any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

There is two that I know of on Adelaide. It's been some time since I have been to these two but I remember them as being ok. I think if your on John the one by the fire station is a couple hundred meters to your right and the other is about the same to the left both on the North side. There is Hooter's right there to so you can get some Wings and boobs urr beer. Wings and beer that's what I meant.

I have not been to these places in some time now they could have changed. I mostly hit places on young street lately.

Edited by Cerb Moderator

Will be in Toronto, Oct and Nov and DT, so am researching....any advice on ARHC on Bloor? Adam and Eve on Yonge?...staying at Yonge and Front area...other recos?

Will be in Toronto, Oct and Nov and DT, so am researching....any advice on ARHC on Bloor? Adam and Eve on Yonge?...staying at Yonge and Front area...other recos?

I believe that ARHC is right off the subway line.

Don't know exactly where A&E is

Bodyrubs are not located downtown, the ones downtown are Health Enhancement Centers, quality is less, go to Mississauga and Brampton or Montreal

On 3/12/2021 at 11:25 PM, hopeful said:

Bodyrubs are not located downtown, the ones downtown are Health Enhancement Centers, quality is less, go to Mississauga and Brampton or Montreal

Any recommendations?