Hi Gents!

Lets get your weekend off on the right foot, shall we ? :)

Miss Taylor Devine here to accomadate your needs, wants and desires, I can fulfill them all at once.

22yr old brunette bombshell. Gorgeous face features. Sexy & seductive bedroom hazel eyes. Long dark hair that sits perfectly on my naturally curvy and fit figured assets. 36C-28-38 amazing (or so I've been told) bobbies. You will love to get your hands or mouth on them !!!! Not kidding. Hee hee. 5'3. 125lbs. Tanned, silky touchable and kissable skin. I am of Italian & French background.

I am a very friendy, outgoing, open minded, laid back, playful, sensual, sexy, seductive and classy beautiful young lady. My personality truly matches my beautiful looks.

Location: bells corners, Paradise Spa. (Incalls only). Clean. Dis--creet. Upscale. Lots of fresh towels and free parking. Showers on site.

Available: Today: 9am-11pm.

My erotic & sensual services include but are not limited to:

-nude massage

-topless massage

-sensual & erotic massage

-dirty talking

-great conversation and atmosphere

-soapy showers for 2

-lots of touching all over

-reverse massage

-pearl necklace/Russian

-an exploding ending !

&& much much more!

My service is a friendly, playful & sensual environment. I strive to provide each client an upscale 5 star experience or better. No disappointments. Leaving you satisfied, relaxed and maybe even excited ;).

Call. Text. Email. Pm me to book an appt or for more information on my rates and services. Feel free to call the spa to book an appointment with Taylor, yep that's me :).

613-600-3943 (no blocked calls pls) text is welcome :).

[email protected]

Paradise Spa: 613-820-8887