What are the little things that make your smile?

So, what are the little things in your life that give you happiness and put a smile on your face each day?

• Like 2

Guest A** L***

A very full fridge!!! I know, that is strange considering I'm a very slim woman, however, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a full fridge, freezer, and anywhere you can store food!!

A note from a friend, a post on my page, an exchange of pm's with someone new, or reconnecting with someone I haven't heard from in a while.

It's all about friendship.

• Like 4

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Listening to a robin sing while perched on the tree outside my kitchen window. The sounds my cat makes while talking to the robin outside my kitchen window. Simple things.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

While out for my late morning run I came across a couple with a 10-week-old Golden Retriever...cutest little thing that brought a huge smile to my face. Mind you any puppy or kitten will bring a smile to my face.

When people I care about say something sweet and unexpected.

Rainbows on my walls from my crystals

Hugs and unlimited love from a child

Logging into CERB and seeing some of the posts that are made

Taking time to snuggle under the covers before sleep and be thankful for my day....and also think some naughty thoughts to have good dreams!

• Like 2

Whenever I am out and about and I see babies or toddlers that are happy-playful-excited..gets me every time, even when I am in the worst of moods.

• Like 3

Guest webothscore

Reading posts from some of the guys and girls that share my type of humour makes me smile. Whether it's dry humour, sarcastic or plain laugh out loud, humour is one of the best gifts, so share that gift generously. Well done all of you funny people!

Exchanging friendly and sexy emails, pms and texts with some of my favorite and beloved SP friends - although I won't consider these as little things since they mean a lot to me. :icon_wink:

• Like 1