Congratulations to Midnite-Massage for reaching 100 Posts

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulation Tracie, I'm proud of you. Keep up your outstanding work. I always love to read your insightful comments.

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Marvelous Midnight Massage, 100 plus messages! I look forward to your thoughtful and engaging correspondences. You're helping to keep the community hopping :)

Thank you, and congratulations once again!

PatrickGC

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the norm is for congratulating members for post counts, seems 100 posts is an unusually low bar? No offense to Midnite-Massage, I'm sure she is a fine lady, just seems the 100 post congrats thread is unusual.

CERB has set 100 as a bar to reach as it seems those who are serious about being IN the community usually reach it. Those who may be fly by night or lurking tend to have a much lower post count.

No offense taken it's a legitimate question.

Wow, I am late! Sorry for the delay:(

Congrats to you, I am so happy that you are finding cerb the community you were hoping for!

It is a great way to get to know each other, even from a distance like you and I:)

Hard to have a community, if no one posts and gets a chance to read what our thoughts are, dreams and desires...on-line friendships, support and unity, that's what it is about Manbeater:)

Keep your post coming!! :bigclap:

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
I'm not sure what the norm is for congratulating members for post counts, seems 100 posts is an unusually low bar? No offense to Midnite-Massage, I'm sure she is a fine lady, just seems the 100 post congrats thread is unusual.

There is a grouping system that is in place within the CERB community. It goes somewhat like this:

0 - 5 Posts = New member, moderated account

6 - 99 Posts = General member

100+ Posts = Senior member

1000+ Posts = Elite member

There are also other type of recognition such as 'Nominated for members choice', 'Nominated valued member' etc..

These are all recognition or awards that are used to motivate members to participate in contribute to the CERB community.

In that context, the 100 posts mark is a significant accomplishment as it recognizes the continued involvement and contribution of those members that reach that point. It could be argued that 100 is a rather low number, but until this is changed by the powers to be, that's what we need to go by.

Congratulation again to Tracie that is not only an avid participants to the board, but she also contributes to social groups and always does it in a very gracious manner.

Tracie you are a breath of fresh air, un biased, thoughtful and articulate. I look forward to reading your posts and communicating with you into the future, keep them coming! Lol, I guess in more ways than one. Congradulations:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Tracie, we have yet to meet in the flesh, yet you've become a friendly voice in such a short time that I hope we meet soon. Keep up the posts, you have an avid fan here in the fish tank.

• Like 2

I wanted to comment on many of these but CERB says I'm too yappy so I have to wait or say it all here.

Emiafish, you are brilliant and I would join you in your fish bowl in a heartbeat.

Cristy, you make me smile you beautiful lady!

Cato, you take good care of us in the groups and spoil us with your posts.

PistolPete, I enjoy your posts and expect you have a very dirty mouth (yum)

Silverado, someone new to get to know but had to post because your post count was my fave number and that means a great day!

Miss Sophia V, you are an invaluable community member and nice to talk to.

Meatbeater, I had to laugh because you got called manbeater

EmilyRushton, you are beautiful, well spoken and adored...lethal combo

PatrickGC, you're awesome...as I told you already!

Nicolette Vaughn, gorgeous, sassy and always words of wisdom

Katherine, wise, expansive and spreading the love coast to coast

Gabriella Laurence, simply stunning

Ottawaboogieman, love your posts and your love of John Lee ------

Lee Richards, you make me smile Yeah baby!

Megforfun, your smile impacts the world

Marc123, new face (to me) but likes boobies so it's all good!

Notch Johnson, you are in a class by yourself surrounding with great posts and lots of T&A

Roamingguy, I simply love what you have to say

Miquelon, last but certainly not least....you are many things to me. Thank you!

Okay...a little bit yappy! LOL Have a wonderful evening all!!!

• Like 4

Dear Midnite-Massage (aka Tracie?)

I'm happy that you have become an "accepted" member of CERB. My post was nothing personal against you, I'm sure you're a very nice person and I mean that sincerely.

My post was to the "community", and really it was just a statement, I'm wondering how many 100 post congratulatory threads have been created? I'm thinking very few, so really it's about you, "they" like you and "they're" letting you know it. It's more about the 99% of members who do not receive this type of thread,for me it just stands out, kindofa high school thing, you're in the cool group and they're letting you know it.

I assure you most members that reach the 100 post count do not get a 100 post thread congratulations thread, so you should feel special.

Cheers everyone :)

• Like 1