My father always taught me: "Never pay someone else to do a job that you can do yourself", although I'm not certain that this was what he was referring to. ;)

Seriously though, I enjoy a good hj, but I'm usually just as eager to experience other parts of a lady. (They have so many wonderful parts!). As a tease leading to other events, it can be incredible. Varied pressure can be good. Not too tight though. Remember, it's a very sensitive area. I had an old girlfriend who I thought was trying to pull it off! I had to ask her repetedly to be more gentle. hmmm... In hindsight, maybe she was trying to pull it off. (Relationship didn't end well.)

• Like 1

Great thread to find! I agree with so much of the above, a memorable handjob can be an amazing experience. A bit of giving in to someone else being in control. While I prefer to prolong the experience as long as possible, not everyone is the same, in the same way not all women will get a thrill out of having that kind of control over another person but when they do.. you can really tell and something magical is about to happen ;)

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

i find stimulating my balls very slowly....like when I am on my stomach getting a massage is very exciting. Continue gently stroking my balls while tugging softly on my lubricated member. The top, underneath and in the perineum area is also very very sensitive. Eye contact and steady rhythm also help along with a quick lick of my nipples....mmmmmmmmmmm

I love when I am on my stomach and a Lady is stroking my bum slides her hand down to my balls and then onto the backside of my guy OH ! and using her finger to massage the back of my head. I prop myself on my knees a bit so she can put her other hand underneath and stroke it as well. Oh what a feeling......

I love kisses and licks around the shaft and fingers from both hands massaging the sides of my shaft. I love the slow soft stroke.

DFK is a great stimulant too LOVE it !!

I had a Lady for the climax sit on top of it we didn`t do it. She held it in her hand put her lips on the backside road it till it blew. OH my what a feeling the wetness of her I could feel it was amazing..

Another Lady told me she loved watching it explode. When it was time she positioned herself you know where and watched it rocket out. She said I love it..

I thinking I need one after writing this AMEN !!

• Like 3

Guest M***ell***A

Another Lady told me she loved watching it explode. When it was time she positioned herself you know where and watched it rocket out. She said I love it.. !

Big fan :) The teasing, the slow build but especially the... ;) I'm always torn between eye contact and watching that! I love the look on your face but I love seeing the eruption ;)

How could you not like a hand job.....

For me I would love to have a lady make me very hard and then have her shave my boys before she finished me off.... just saying

Of course I would always be willing to take my time and return the favour of shaving the lady.... it would be a slow detailed process as i made sure she was well pampered....

Now I am saying this with the knowledge that while the purchase of sexual services are now illegal I don't think it is illegal to purchase or provide personal grooming services... :)

Of course if it was not illegal the feeling of two recently shaved body parts connecting is pretty awesome.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sometimes I forget the eye contact because I'm really tuned in and turned on to other reactions. I find I sometimes lapse into a trance like state, feeling the different sensations, hearing the reactions....it can be an amazing experience for sure.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
Big fan :) The teasing, the slow build but especially the... ;) I'm always torn between eye contact and watching that! I love the look on your face but I love seeing the eruption ;)

Ohhhh my gawwwwd ... the eruption? ... how about Mount St-Helen? lol lol ... I can blow the side of a mountain ... Been called a squirter by a few surprised ladies ... hehehe ;-)

Wow, I LOOOVE a great handy. Some stroking is always a great way to end a nice massage or even a FS session. Lots of lube or spit is needed and especially so if circumcised. Ladies always rub the sack a little bit, but I like the eggs kneaded and rolled around a bit and some tickling of the taint. Varied strokes are good, a light fingered touch is good for me as well as stroking the shaft with one hand while circularly massaging head with other hand. Toward the end; grip right above the head and power stroke.

I like the lady to take her time, slow is good. A couple build-ups to near gasm is good, but not too much because I have gotten so over stimulated and sensitive that I couldn't cum and that's a drag! Some of my most memorable handys were from a friend who liked me to stand in front of her and after some titty fucking, she would have it slathered with spit and lube, squeezing the bag while yanking the crank at light speed until it sprayed. One time my knees buckled and I smashed my head on the dresser---ouchie!

As ladies who like to please you can be comfortable telling us what you like.

My general thought on this subject in particular is you may line up 20 gents in a row and they all like something different.

Don't be shy , please tell us your pleasure . We really want to please you and send you home, happy, happy, happy!!

• Like 1

I like it anyway as long as it is in a women's hand the speed should vary with attention paid to the head and the sac. Lots of lubricant, build it up and then let it slow down. The feeling of getting ready to cum is almost as good as the climax. I like to look into a ladies eyes while she is buffing the carrot. Most times we are both rewarded with a good load. All this is making me look forward to it happening soon

• Like 1

The speed, fast and rhythmic, or slow and steady. Lots of lube and a looser hand when going fast, squeezing tight on the slow...bringing me to the edge and back is a good thing, 3 or so times, more than that is, well not too much, but more than what I'd expect!

In terms of the moment of release....please hold right there as things go off....moving things much in that moment of release is, actually, not what I prefer, and while not painful, it's a form of sensory overload that is almost painful!

Having both hands on the 'whole package' is a good thing, the twins like the attention, and they'll give a good idea of when things are on the edge of release, though, a gentle touch here, again lube, and don't squish 'em like a chestnut...that HURTS!!!!

I can honestly say, I've never had a bad HJ, and the ones that moved from a HJ to a surprise oral completion were among the best I can recall.

I usually try to warn when I'm approaching the point of no return, and always enjoy crossing it!

MS

• Like 1

I always enjoy the visual aspect of h.j.. Sometimes the ladies are so into it, they look sort of mesmerized, almost as if the snakehandler is hypnotized by the snake. Also, the sausage always looks bigger when it's being cuffed by a smaller hand then my own. lol

• Like 1

I am not sure there is anything better than having a beautiful sexy woman lying next to you stroking your cock while she kisses you passionately... pretty awesome in my opinion.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

A slow, varied approach is my favourite, with lots of kissing. If the finish coincides with a deep passionate kiss I may propose.