Andrea

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I don't give reco's lightly and I am a bit fussy. Andrea is beautiful and friendly. I'm very select in the girls I see and Andrea did not disappoint. Andrea is a real spinner with model looks. She has great skills and is not a clock watcher. After two rounds in under 30 minutes (I was quite turned on) she gave me a fantastic massage. Hard body, perky breasts and slim and shapely. She said she'll be back if business is good so if she sounds like your type I definitely suggest you give her a try.

• Like 1

Guest p**h*x

I have to agree with splitz on this one. Andrea is really great. She is very friendly and sweet with a warm personality. Her big beautiful eyes and luscious lips were a real turn on. Plus she gave me a hell of a work out and a very relaxing massage. She told me she hopes to come back as she enjoyed her time here. I really hope she does!

I was her first client here in Halifax. She was great, I'm shy but she put me at ease and gave me a excellent service I particularly appreciate the back massage she gave me. She is a true pearl treat her right guys.

Guest t**i***n

Well, Alex and Tasha at mgf-canada continue their impressive "can't miss" line-up of beautiful, gracious women they've sent to Halifax. No need to go into the great looks, fit body, and pleasant attitude, it is just expected now and Andrea is no exception.

If you like a true GFE with a bit of naughty, Andrea is for you. Great oral skills and her english is very good too. Eager to please, she isn't afraid to ask if there is anything in particular you are looking for but equally adept at interpreting certain, shall we say "metrics" and going with the flow. Her manner is very relaxing and her enthusiasm and energy are apparent from the onset. I like that she entertained herself while I was busy elsewhere adding to the feeling that she was deriving pleasure from the encounter as well. Nothing says GFE like mutual satisfaction in my opinion.

I don't recall seeing a post that Andrea was in Halifax this week, but luckily I'm on their mailing list and didn't miss the small window of opportunity to see Andrea.

Yes, the mailing list is a great thing. I happen to check their site regularly, they had her listed as visiting Halifax days before the email notice its a good idea to check in once in a while. I saw Andrea last time she was down and yes....she is so sexy. Hot, firm, and flawless. MGF is really bringing it. I just booked and am so looking forward to round 2.

I really hope some of the cerb Gentleman take advantage of this opportunity not only to keep these fantastic girls coming but also as to not miss out on Andrea.

They were supposed to send Eva down with Andrea this time but did not. I was soooo gonna do the duo. I can't wait till Eva visits as well. Her stats make me hot as well..haha

I also saw Andrea this evening and have nothing but good things to say.

Although everything was great about her appearance, one thing stood out for me. She has a fabulously shapely, full and firm ass.

Once again, Andrea did not disappoint. Ohhh the lips on the girl. Friendly, hardworking, talented and hot. Really firm and perky....

I also saw Andrea this evening and have nothing but good things to say.

Although everything was great about her appearance, one thing stood out for me. She has a fabulously shapely, full and firm ass.

Andrea is the real deal.. I honestly can not think of something that I didn't love in her!!

That gurl has an angel face, stunning body and such an adorable personality. She will try her best to put you in ease and satisfy all of your desires, you will be treated like A KING. I don't usually write reviews when I have a good encounter because I'm that selfish but Andrea deserves the best so please guys be good and gentle to her. If you had/going to have a problem with her, believe me it's because of you NOT her, of that I'm sure .. I just had an hour with her and i consider our session as one of my best 3 encounters in my whole life. She is an adorable sweetheart and if you miss the opportunity of meeting her, maaaan you are missing out BiG TIME. I'd wife her in a heart beat, will you marry me Andrea ??

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.