sexychickjessie

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Apparently this is Jessie's 2nd visit to Saint John, I missed her visit. I found her ad on BP and her pics are real and accurate. Jessie is very voluptuous and is all natural.

Her incall location is a very nice Hotel in downtown Saint John. Jessie besides being very attractive is very down to earth and easy going, I was at ease as soon as I entered her room. I won't go in to details but Jessie is open-minded, I enjoyed our time together and I hope to see her on her next visit.

Jessie has been a member of CERB for some time and told me she is going to take some time to familiarize herself with the site so she can start advertising here soon.

• Like 2

I had been playing phone tag with this girl for quite some time. And each time she was quick to respond and verry friendly. When she finally made it back to Fredericton I scramble to find the time to meet her. And was it ever worth it! Basically on my diner break I had discovered her add and wanted to meet her. A quick text back and forth ensued. Before I knew it I was in the parking lot Nervous about what to expect behind door never 1. If you have seen her adds you know the little pink outfit she was wearing. This clings to her in such a way you wouldn't believe. Within moments of opening the door she had me laughing. And within moments of that she had me disrobed. Jesse is a master at her craft ! And one of the most occomodating sp I have met. She's touring the province and I look each and everyday wishing it was my city she was visiting!

• Like 1

Yesterday, I was finally able to schedule a rendezvous with Jessie on one of her brief stops in Fredericton. She opened the hotel room door and welcomed me with a smile (and wearing little else). Her pics on BP are real if inadequate. Jessie was friendly, playful and happy to make my time enjoyable. We took our time conversing, kissing, exploring each other's bodies and sharing the full gfe in multiple positions. Jessie always asked what I desired from her and happily complied with energy and skill. She really got into it! A great experience for me - one I intend to repeat.

Guest D***urbe***1

I ended up seeing her for the first time today, she is def worth it guys, I was shy at first, but she put me at ease pretty quickly lol...

What you see is def what you get. I won't go into details, but she is very good!

Will def repeat at some point!

I also met Jessie and I have to say she's really a wonderful woman, with a great sense of humor, she did everything she could to please me and have a great time. I must admit I'm a difficult man to please but she offered me a glass of wine and slowly worked her magic on me with nice kisses, bbj and wavy moves. She doesn't pick the cheapest motel in town, her rates are great and she didn't rush me at all, in fact when I left I realized that I stayed a bit over an hour. Highly recommended, thank you Jessie.

Just to add to the glowing reports on Jessie. Her pics are good on her adds but she is much better in person. Great girl to be around and absolutly stunning.

I have been with her and she is great. The BBBJ was to die for and her figure was great. I would recommend her and would go and see her if she comes back to SJ.

Anywho, I've seen Jessie a few times now and she's always remembered me. I find she looks very close to Olivia Munn ;)

She is incredibly funny and fun to just be around. Her body is amazing and she really makes the entire experience a joy. I get the impression she enjoys what she does, and I will definitely see her again.

All other details are between us, but she is a great lover

I also met with her today and I have to say that it was a great experience I hope to repeat soon. Her pictures look nice, but she is even better looking in person. Definately hoping to repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

i had a chance to meet jessi last year and it was a great experience....

she is friendly and wecoming, great looking girl with curves in the right places...

btw, she has a sun kissed skin ;)

I had the chance to see Jessie recently, so I thought I'd add my comments. :)

Everything that's been said here is true and accurate. It was easy to set up the appointment and everything went smoothly.

She's extremely attractive (her photos don't do her justice), easy going, and fun.

I'll certainly be seeing her again. :)

Oh...someone said that she looks like Olivia Munn. I certainly see why they'd think that. ;)

Saw her today in hotel in F'ton - think she's based in Moncton. She was great to make the arrangements and everything went off without a hitch. Pictures were accurate. Would def see her again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.