Hi Ladies

Since the shoulder will not let me play this year, thought I would offer my services(for free).

For the last four years I have been a one handicap, when younger I went to university of New Mexico on a golf scholarship, and was an assistant pro for four years teaching in southern Ontario.

So if you are just starting out, or someone who wants to hone their game, let me know!

There should be a league for the Ladies to have some fun!

• Like 5

Hi Ladies

Since the shoulder will not let me play this year, thought I would offer my services(for free).

For the last four years I have been a one handicap, when younger I went to university of New Mexico on a golf scholarship, and was an assistant pro for four years teaching in southern Ontario.

So if you are just starting out, or someone who wants to hone their game, let me know!

There should be a league for the Ladies to have some fun!

is it really "all in the hips?" lol

Guest S**a*Q

I'll be golfing this year. I may take you up on that... Let me track down my clubs.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Lessons are definitely the way to go so I suggest CERB ladies take him up on it. I've taken a number of series of golf lessons over the years and there's no better way to learn proper swing technique and the game. Have fun!

Lessons are definitely the way to go so I suggest CERB ladies take him up on it. I've taken a number of series of golf lessons over the years and there's no better way to learn proper swing technique and the game. Have fun!

I agree totally - lessons are very important and more so before you pick up too many bad habits.

Just wish that our friend theliquor were not gender-biased and made the same offer to us guys! Just kidding.:icon_wink:

We already have a league in here with the ladies.... many girls have played with my balls and shaft before getting a hole in one.

Remember it is "Driving for show,putting for dough" Short game is 70-80% of your game.

Remember it is "Driving for show,putting for dough" Short game is 70-80% of your game.

Okey dokey....let's break this down Pete.

Remember it is "Driving for show,"/QUOTE]

You don't need a Big Bertha or it doesn't need to be Taylor Made !! You don't need a big monster that ends up on the wrong fairway.....or heaven forbid in the rough.....You just need your own club that is useful, and gets the job done and hopefully often gets a roarrrrrr from the crowd.... if you have or use titanium balls... good for you ;)

Remember it is "putting" Short game is 70-80% of your game.

Sooooo.....working your way to the hole and eventually in the hole. A long one putt is most amazing....it can take a looooong time for you to hit that hole.....from side to side, some hills and valleys, it also depends how the greens keeper trims the grass and how you like your greens ? ;) it can take lets say 30 minutes to an hour for example before you get in that darn hole !!! Yay ! Now no hurray now .... celebrate.... the next party will have to just wait or play through.....

If you MSOG 2, 3 or 4 putt and all of the golf partners are happy happy and roaring amongst themselves (2 of ya, 3'some or 4'some, or a Texas scramble)..... who keeps score anyways ??? Really ?

If you are a duffer or can't hit the hole or the fairway !!! Keep trying....don't give up...practice makes perfect :)

That's Lee's golf advise....... theliquor I am sure will do better

Me myself....I have a handicap of ? Well I am handicapped actually.

Typically I one or two putt... but I also like to drink beer while I golf so it can be 3 or 4 short putts ?? something like that. If I switch to diesel....like say double gin and ruby red grapefruit...... I lost my frickin putter !! Shit.

Just thought I would throw in my in-extensive knowledge of golf there....

Happy golfing peeps and enjoy the summer :D Fore !!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Wooo!!!! It's golf day!

Additional Comments:

Just finished golf lesson #1 (Or numero uno since it's Cinco de Mayo).

Ladies, I totally recommend TheLiquor for golfing tips, I'll be practicing for a month then heading out with him again for sure!!!

(Watch out geese, I'm going to smash you with a ball eventually!!!)