I just want to say as the Playoff's are just getting underway. GO HABS !! GO HABS !!! and there will be a Stanley Cup Parade on St Catherine' s Street this year !!!!! and many more !!

• Like 1

I just want to say as the Playoff's are just getting underway. GO HABS !! GO HABS !!! and there will be a Stanley Cup Parade on St Catherine' s Street this year !!!!! and many more !!

GO HABS GO is right!!!!

I've been going to see them since I was a little girl at the old forum and I love the Canadiens!! :)

Hopefully they bring home the cup this year... it's been way too long!

• Like 2

Although I loath hockey { 4 brothers and my dad loved hockey and I was always abruptly awakened every time Montreal scored grrrrr} ...I must say however being in the city during playoffs is exciting. I love being down town and getting the vibe of the people when Montreal wins! My father would have loved being here.

• Like 1

Well if Price doesn't get his stuff together the HABS won't get past Ottawa. He stunk again in tonight's game! Two goals through the five hole that he should of had!

I haven't given a crap about NHL since the strike or whatever it was in the early 90's.....but Would be nice to see Mtl win again...anybody but the tronto Make-Believes ! funny they didn't have a parade to celebrate their first playoff game on Color TV....

I have been a fan since I watched my first hockey game as a kid... it was the Habs destroying the Leafs way back when there were only six teams.

There was nothing more beautiful than watching the Habs in the 70's....

Guest S**a*Q

The Habs were brutal last night... It was all about the fighting. Especially once they realized the game was lost.

I'm a huge believer that penalties should carry over from one game to the next in the playoffs. It would stop stuff like what happened last night.

Also, people getting mad cause MacLean called a time out with 20 secs left? Grow a pair, he did it cause MTL were being dicks.

Also, I heart Pageau. <3

*(In Mtl's defence, they are my second fave team, but I had to go with the hometown.)

I'm a huge habs fan and it ain't over yet however if yhey try to beat them like that tomm its over for them and what's with the in fighting fuck get over yourselves boys play for your team and city its the recipe for wins.

Wait til the SENS get their hands on Subban and Prust....in Game 5,which will also be the end of the habs season

There's at least 2 more games or as many as 4 to be played... don't count any team out at this point....

Guest a**4*

Sens kicking ass and not taking names no parade in Montreal today Go Sens Go

Guest S**a*Q

I was cheering for the Leafs last night :D I want them to put out Boston and would love to see a Sens Leafs matchup...

But for tonight... GO SENS GO!!! :)

as I said ... I am for anyone versus the Habs ... GO SENS GO

and, hopefully the Leafs can find their game again on Wednesday

a Leafs versus Sens matchup would be great

(and would be good for the Ottawa area hotels as those of us from here would have to go there in order to be able to afford a game ticket)

Guest h***yto***2
New Year's Eve 1975 - I cheered for Red Army when they played Montreal - I will cheer for anyone but Montreal

http://hockeyadventure.com/2007/08/11/the-greatest-tie-ever-montreal-versus-red-army-in-1975/

GO LEAFS GO

I remember that too Baileydog. I was with my new girlfriend in the Anapolis Valley. Wow, the Canadiens had a real team then. Lafleur, Robinson, Cournoyer. Wow, what happened to them. I too hate the Habs.

I think they win cause the habs will be busy trying to get Gryba back for the hit on Eller from game 1.

Karlsson rocks!