Ladies on Bp not accepting cash

Guest Ept264875

Hi. First off let me say if this is legit I am fine with it. It is anyone's choice on how they accept a donation. With that being said, there are couple girls on Bp saying they will only accept etransfer. Sounds fishy, just thought I would check.

Guest El**s902

I was just talking to someone who told me if I book with her, I have to leave the cash outside for her to get it before seeing me for her safety... I believe it's the same person that was previously asking for e-transfers.

I can understand the reasoning behind wanting to be safe when dealing with clients, but asking for money in advance in this manner just seems way too sketchy for me :icon_neutral:

I think unless you know these ladies, have dealt with them before I wouldn't give them an email transfer, after all if you did then they have your money and all you have is their word that they'll meet with you at point a at such and such a time. I hate to suggest that you shouldn't trust anyone but on bp's you just never know.

• Like 1

I think unless you know these ladies, have dealt with them before I wouldn't give them an email transfer, after all if you did then they have your money and all you have is their word that they'll meet with you at point a at such and such a time. I hate to suggest that you shouldn't trust anyone but on bp's you just never know.

Sound advice! Think with your brain on this on lads!

• Like 1

The best advice! Gentlemen listen to this lady!

• Like 1

Its being discussed in NFLD as well

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=130766

A deposit is one thing, but a lady with one add asking for full payment upfront is enough to make you start to think why? If a reputable lady only asks for a deposit, why would a basic unknown want a full payment, and WHY on earth would you pay someone you dont know upfront in full. Chances are she is not even in the city and it is an internet scam. This is a definite case of Buyer Beware.

• Like 4

Any email mail transfer, etc. Stay away from. You meet girl you hand her the cash. If the girl is not what her photos are i have walked away from those as well. Plain and simple...

This definitely does not sound on the up and up. It is one thing to do something with someone who has a presence on a website such as here where images/receipt of payments can be displayed but with randoms on --------. Nu uh.

My first thought with just reading the thread title is somebody is being pimped out and the money is being PayPaled to the guy so the girl sees nothing. But after reading this, it just sounds like a big scam.

Well lets say the ladie is in halifax and you live in sydney well if i were the girl id want half the money sent in order to gaurntee when we got there were not out every cent . but if you live in hrm and the girl is in hrm than your getting scammed . Independet no trust .

NEVER LEAVE YOUR CASH ANYWARE GUYS (SCAM) AND THERE IS NO NEED NEED FOR ANYTYPE OF MONEY TRANSFOR. (SCAM).

• Like 1

It is anyone's choice on how they accept a donation. With that being said, there are couple girls on Bp saying they will only accept etransfer. Sounds fishy, just thought I would check.

Agreed love! Caution is necessary in this field of work as it can can and will ruin your future!! Foolishness aside. You Need to always need be on guard! As your future is inevitably on steak..