Can your recommend a "slutty" girl

Hi

I originally posted a message looking for recommendations for a " naughty" girl and that was clearly misunderstood because one responder said we are all naughty. I am looking for a girl who can take the role of a slut (naughty from my point of view) and poush me beyond my more conservative boundaries.

again.depend of what you are looking for.

A "slut" in your eyes could be someone that offer CIM.

Which for other is pretty normal

Try to be a little bit more precise of what you arel ooking for.

Guest **oo**e

Sounds like you want a PSE ? Don't overbrain it and create a new category. You might not find what you are looking for unless you can articulate how what you are looking for differs from a PSE.

Guest S****r

Write a short synopsis of your fantasy and then you can get the answer you are looking for.

Definitely too vague!!! :P

And yes, most of us are naughty and/or slutty!!!!

Don't recall any frigid librarian types advertising here anytime recently.... LOL

Edited by xXxAxXx
typo edit...
  • Like 1

Hi

Thanks for responding. I guess I am having difficulty describing what I am looking for. I am looking for a SP that can role play but has that sort of "bad girl attitude". I remember always being fascinated by some of the girls who sort of dressed in provocative outfits and had an attitude. No surprise that I am a shy kind of guy and never had the courage to go near them but I still fantasize about them.

Guest S**a*Q

I have an attitude ;) I live the badgirl lifestyle. Lol!! my inner slut likes to take over in the bedroom. I don't do the clothes though... I'm a jeans and tshirt or dress kinda girl, however when I'm naked I still look like a bad girl ;) cause I'm sporting a hefty amount of ink. Tattooed girls do everything in high def colour ;)

Edited by S**a*Q

Definitely too vague!!! :P

And yes, most of us are naughty and/or slutty!!!!

Don't recall any frigid librarian types advertising here anytime recently.... LOL

Unfortunately, some of us like frigid librarian types!