Guest ***nno**n***

Always red! With my hair I cant go walking around in red clothes lol. Plus lingerie is the fun part anyway. :-)

Vanessa you never said what your favorite color was?

If it's a thong, nothing's sexier than classy black. Something lacey can be any color and with certain outfits or certain moods, cute white cotton panties might be the hottest look ever!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

If I have to choose between this colors i would go with black.., but i love colors and prints..., so i like to have every color possible.... :-)

White is lovely but hard maintenance :-( they can get damaged very easy...

• Like 1

This is a tough one!! I love black but white looks so amazing against my milk chocolate skin but black it is.

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Red is always an eye catcher and has an effect on my knees.

Red is always an eye catcher and has an effect on my knees.

Same here, but I do love a lady with a matching set of bra and panties in white.

• Like 1

Easy question.... no panties :) LOL

It would depend on her skin tone, I will request prior to an engagement.

As for choices,in order for me...

red

white

black

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy
Easy question.... no panties :) LOL

It would depend on her skin tone, I will request prior to an engagement.

As for choices,in order for me...

red

white

black

No panties, why didn't I think of that first? LOL

Definitely white, the frillier the better.

They are most admired when gazed at after they have been casually removed and the covered area is offered for loving attention........

I agree with Pistol Pete. None is my favorite colour. If I must choose, black does it for me. Some gals can wear anything and they cause drooling....

There's something to be said for beautiful undergarments. They are like wrapping paper on an exciting present... you can't wait to see what's inside but are intrigued at the same time by the beautiful effort in the packaging.

As for the colour, I really think it all comes down to skintone. Like Lexy said, on chocolate or caramel, white really POPS. On pale or ivory skin, the black just enhances the curves.... like a creamy dream.

Red looks good on EVERYBODY.

Damn... now I have to take another cool shower...

I'm with Old Dog with the colour issue: contrast works best (which is why tan underware tends to be the utilitarian sort).

What I really like though are laces. there are those which give a woman extra curves, and thos from a corset where you can play at caressing through the cracks, like digging for treasure.

I the only choices are the three mentioned then black it is. Never red for me, it is my least favorite color.

My favorite would be blue silk or violet or lavender or purple or green or...

I have to agree with Tallguy007, Tan is just bland.

wile i do agree that the prime colors are the best and that beige are just , bah. i think that if a lovely lady is standing there in just her underwear, she is already looking sexy and i think drop dead gorgeous no matter what the color of her underwear is. well at least thats what i think.

Nothing sexier to me than a nice tight fitting pair of white lace panties, now if she is wearing garters and stocking I would have to go with black and most likely a thong

I love black. The contrast to my skin is so nice. However, I do adore red too. Works with my hair colour. White is not my favourite on me, but I think it works on others with the right skin tone.

Red never works out well for my skin tone...I'm a big fan of black, I have tons of those. White is nice too but I don't seem to have any...purrhaps I should get some.

An option not listed, but that is also one of my faves and I have more than a few pairs, is PINK. H-h-hot pink. Love it.

• Like 1

Correct in mentioning "no panties" would be ideal :)

I was going to say the color depends on my mood, but NO Panties is the winner!!! Xoxo