Places with Happy Endings

I'm wondering about us establishing a list, to be circulated by PM only to keep in the rules of the board of places that offer happy endings.

Not just the obvious like EB/TO but what look like not our kind of place where you might get lucky.

If we do it by PM we could include phone numbers, addresses, which women to ask for and which to avoid, prices and all the other details we cannot share on the public forums.

I'd suggest that we limit the circulation to people with some established credibility here but would be a nice resource to offer to out of town visitors ( hopefully they could make they own lists as well and return the favour sometime)

Another option might be to have a local group where we could have a little more leeway to make these postings to a select few invited guests.

What do you guys think?

Guest Ot**w***og****n

You might want to consider running this by the Moderator(s) first to ensure you aren't breaking any CERB rules or laws of the land.

Guest ***rgi*****9
You might want to consider running this by the Moderator(s) first to ensure you aren't breaking any CERB rules or laws of the land.

How can you even think it would be breaking the rules if the OP was talking about this via PM?

Guest Ot**w***og****n
How can you even think it would be breaking the rules if the OP was talking about this via PM?

Just a suggestion...nothing more. Sorry for my concern.

DisneyWorld has happy endings... and girls with huge eyes and impossible figures....

Guest ***rgi*****9
Just a suggestion...nothing more. Sorry for my concern.

No Worries, I just didn't see how it was against the rules :)

Guest s*r***a**9

But I like keeping my secrets to myself ;)

Just kidding! Sounds good.

Still wondering about Hargrave and also Warsaw that were mentioned in other posts...

I think as GB pointed out in another thread Warsaw may be in a different city as the poster wasn't from the peg, not sure about Hargrave, and Sign me up on the list.