Places with Happy Endings

So is there a list yet. I know of Shannon, Southpoint, Ness, and Warsaw. With Ness and Warsaw being very good massages and great value. Shannon is closer to a SP experience

Send me a PM for details, I have this solved and it shouldn't take a lot of maintenance to get this working. We will not be breaking and CERB rules on this one.

This wall be for members who have contributed to CERB and earned some credibility here. I have for now set a minimum 20 post count.

Sorry new guys but make some postings here and establish some credibility and then send me a PM.

Mb

• Like 1

I would like this list as well. No, not an everyday poster, but this is my primary source of pooner info. Just because I'm not a consistant contributer, does not mean I'm not worthy. : ) please?

Guest ***rgi*****9

This wall be for members who have contributed to CERB and earned some credibility here. I have for now set a minimum 20 post count.

Sorry new guys but make some postings here and establish some credibility and then send me a PM.

Mb

I would like this list as well. No, not an everyday poster, but this is my primary source of pooner info. Just because I'm not a consistant contributer, does not mean I'm not worthy. : ) please?

I think Manitoba is bang on with wanting this to be for people who willingly share. Personally I would have made the minimum higher but that's just me. If you want in, POST, it's really simple. If this is your "primary source of pooner info" then it is only fair that you post as well so others may benefit. Life is about giving and taking, not just taking!!!

Beercountry you have been a member now for almost three years your averaging almost 3 posts a year!!! Come on man!!!

I did let in a couple longer term members with low post counts.

Hopefully they will share the information that they bragged about in their PM to me.

If not there is a nifty delete member feature that I have access to.

BTW if anyone thinks that the limit should be raised or lowered, start a discussion on it, I'll go along with the views of the majority of the members.

Mb

Thanks I think I still haven't got into the site yet, waiting for the administrators acceptance. I get the point though and will start posting more.

I'm waiting for admin acceptance too. This sounds like a good grassroots idea. LOL

If you had "several little gems" you could have posted and let us know instead of just lurking Just saying

• Like 2

..... But since I don't have 20 shit posts like .....

There are people in already with several hundred posts. Share what you can on CERB and then send me a PM.

Mb

I'd like in on this as well but seeing as I have "no credibility" I guess I am out... Too bad as I am a long time pooner and forum lurker with several little gems I could have shared. But since I don't have 20 shit posts like 'most' of the others I guess I will keep them to myself. You ungrateful bastards!! :P

Wow, only 4 posts needed, and you explode like this?

• Like 2

Relax Meg it's called sarcasm... You haven't seen a hardcock_420 explosion ;)

Sorry was just trying to be a little humorous in my initial reply. I didn't realize it was so serious in the CERB lounge. Allow me to go back to lurk mode, carry on fellas

No offense. Just 2 more posts...

Is everyone still in high school? Making secret lists and only letting some people in on the secret. What rule would you be breaking if you posted the "happy ending" list?

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***

I'm sure you have one more in you HardCock. I mean you don't want to be about false advertising now do you? ;-)

All men should be about "1 more" lol

I'm still trying to hit 50 posts without looking shallow.

Is everyone still in high school? Making secret lists and only letting some people in on the secret. What rule would you be breaking if you posted the "happy ending" list?

The list is the information that is not allowed publicity on CERB.

Most likely you would get banned from CERB for posting the list.

The list contains information that has cost people in time and money to compile. Therefore it should only be shared with people who have something to offer as demonstrated by a posting history here.

Please tell me why we should share it with a one shot wonder?

I'd like to be included.

I can make 2 more posts if needed...

The thing w the 20 post thing is, anyone can have a ton of posts saying "anyone see so and so from bp"

Now I think we've all been there at one point or another, but I think a quality review should speak for something. Just my 2 cents. If I'm not cool enough to join the club, well you don't get to play w my dog. ;)

What rule would someone be breaking if they posted a list of places that have given happy endings? I have read reviews on here about several places that offer them. Obviously no rule; just people who like to keep secrets.

Guest ***nno**n***

123321wpg you need to go read the very first post and you'll know why.