Strange "New Subscribed Threads" Sort?

I'm not sure if this has happened just to me or whether others are experiencing it, too, but tonight, when I logged in, going, as always, to my User CP, the "New Subscribed Threads" sort displayed 73 different topics, going all the way back to February 14. I was here this morning without such a massive list loading. I'd read all of those threads when their lasts posts appeared. Out of the 73 threads, only 6 had had changes since I was last in Cerb.

Strange!

I got the same.

Some of the other features have also gone awry - some threads seem to extend into my neighbour's apartment; anything with a lot of pictures extends horizontally.

The "thanks" button seems to have disappeared in some threads.

Yes, I got this too. I have 291 new subscribed threads!! It's all the ads that I have put up in the last few months, plus just about anything else I have ever replied to! There is no reason I should be subscribed to my ads because they don't get replies. Something is up for sure.

I always appreciate knowing that I'm not losing my mind, just yet!

I also have the super-wide widths on some posts, but not all.

Mice may have gotten into the site code....

I think you have to go back to the beginning and "unsubscribe", as painful as it sounds.

I think you have to go back to the beginning and "unsubscribe", as painful as it sounds.

Yes that is painful.. but more painful is to hear your BB at 3am go blink blink blink blink 291 times LOL

Yes that is painful.. but more painful is to hear your BB at 3am go blink blink blink blink 291 times LOL

Mine now makes bird sounds.... I had a FLOCK on the night it happened!

I'm not sure if this has happened just to me or whether others are experiencing it, too, but tonight, when I logged in, going, as always, to my User CP, the "New Subscribed Threads" sort displayed 73 different topics, going all the way back to February 14. I was here this morning without such a massive list loading. I'd read all of those threads when their lasts posts appeared. Out of the 73 threads, only 6 had had changes since I was last in Cerb.

Strange!

My user CP is also messed up. Instead of having the "view all subscribed threads" link option, they are directly shown on the page. When I first logged in this morning, it showed that I was subscribed to 73 threads and not recent ones and by mid day, the number went down to 52 and now I'm at 41 and I haven't changed a thing but it's still displaying the same amount of threads as it was this morning lol

There must be a glitch somewhere or Mod is making some changes that affected part of our CP page.

As OD also mentioned, I almost need two screens to view some threads because of the added horizontal toolbar at the bottom...

This is due to some of the backend systems I have been working on and a repair to one of the database tables I had to do. As the site grows these little bugs appear and I am doing me best to try to fix them as they appear. Is everyone's UserCP and Subscribed threads ok now?

• Like 2

Subscribed threads need to be either manually unsubscribed or they still exist. Mine went back to early March and I am still the last poster on a few.

Everything that went briefly awry seems to be back to normal for me, except one unrelated issue that I have had for several months and is bothering me.

I have had 3 Notifications that wont go away. They appear in the "Your Notifications" drop down menu as "unapproved group messages", and they just appeared one day out of nowhere. Group messages never need approval, and there are none awaiting approval, so I don't know where this came from, and it won't go away.

I know a few other members have had this issue too, as it was mentioned on this thread a few months ago. And it is still there. :(

Reason that happens is a thread existed then was deleted or moved for some reason before you looked at it... and the notification flag in the database never gets turned off cause you can not see the post as it was moved or deleted. (or something along those lines) I have one that always says "11" and NONE exist (Drives me crazy too) I have no solution to fix this (it's just bad software engineering and not something we did - it's part of the core system) eventually the company will probably issue a fix for it... I hope)

• Like 1