As a lady I would want to know immediately if everything was not exactly the way it ought to me in the hygiene department. I am very fortunate to have a really honest relationship with all my guests. Probably in the last six months a gent said to" Katherine I smell something odd coming from your nose. Well I usually wear a ring or a stud in my nose and upon removal it did smell off. Conclusion, soak your nose jewellery more often that you think.

Thanks to honest guy, it the only way to go . I totally appreciated him bringing this up.

I think that right there is the key, honesty. It's unfortunate that some people can't handle that. Personally, I want honesty from the lady I'm with. Whether it's about hygiene or even the experience itself. I often ask this of my partner, pro or not. And I talk about it afterward. It's better knowing the truth than going about things thinking all is well when it isn't.

I feel that wearing deodorant for intimacy and for the public is only common courtesy. Hygiene plays a huge factor for me and for some reason I feel it gives a sense of ones character and well- being. In 2014 this should not even be a topic although I see and smell a lot of it. Ladies/Gents if you don't wear it please start for there are kids out there age 10 who recognize their body odour when perspiring that they all too willingly run for the deodorant!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

Guest B*o***32

I just realized that deodorant can trip a guy up! Today I had an session with a lovely lady, Lacey Lovelle :kiss:, and so of course, I cleaned myself up and put on my deodorant, as always.

I arrived, pulled off my clothes, had a wonderful time, got dressed, and went on my merry way. Luckily, I went home and in the front mirror I noticed that I had white deodorant skid marks all over the back of my dark t-shirt!

Might have been a trick to explain why I took off my shirt outside of the home, may as well have been lipstick on a white collar!

Lesson learned, gotta go with a clear deodorant next time!

Some people can't smell their BO because of genetics. The gene responsible for smelling that particular odour isn't 'turned on'. It's like some people think their urine smells awful after eating asparagus. Others don't smell a thing.

I shave and shower before any SP visit - this is after all a date with a lady.

Deodorant, cologne, teeth brushed and I even dip willie in mouthwash :)

[pleasant surprise to some ladies...]

I expect them to be clean - why wouldn't I be.

In the car on a hot summer day, even with a/c you can sweat up a storm.

So even if you shower earlier it is nice to have one on arrival. It only takes a few minutes and will enhance your session.

• Like 1

This is a great reminder type thread. I haven't reviewed it in quite a while. Two comments that I didn't see covered one minor and one not-so minor.

An SP's in call location might be clean as a whistle with fresh linen but please don't forget about washing the bedspread or throw used to cover the bed. I visited one great SP here in Halifax with an ultra clean apartment and the bedspread had BO on it. I mentioned it to the SP prior to the next visit and she was very appreciative.

On a minor note, according to my dentist and more importantly his hygenist, don't forget to scrape or brush all over your tongue when brushing. That can significantly lessen the extent of bad breath.

This is a great reminder type thread. I haven't reviewed it in quite a while. Two comments that I didn't see covered one minor and one not-so minor.

These two points (washing the bedspread and scrubbing your tongue) probably weren't covered in this thread because it doesn't have anything to do with wearing deodorant for intimate encounters ;)

Unless there was deodorant on the bedspread and/or your tongue? (just teasing you, G11 ;))

But nonetheless, good points!

One very important point to consider when going to the pharmacy to buy deodorant...well better explained here.........

Blonde Judi and Jon got married and she was at the drug store looking at the men's toiletries. A clerk comes up to help her and asks if she needs assistance.

"I'm looking for some deodorant for my new husband Jon, but I don't know what type he uses."

The clerk says, "Is it the ball type?"

"No," says Judi, it's for his underarms."

Moral of the story, make sure you get the right type of deodorant

Sorry, just a little, yes very little, humour

RG :-)

So what is the best scent. If someone comes to you freshly drenched in the lasts Axe offering, would you not prefer the scent someone freshly showered?

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

deodorant for the package! learned something new today!

Yes I have to agree with you..personal hygiene is a must ! I have a shower available and always ask if they would like to freshen up first...thats a hint that if you have been working and on the road you do sweat and may want to do a quick freshen up first

I always make sure I am clean,with fresh breathe ready n waiting for you ! If you want certain things done to you please be clean ! I have had to refuse service for this reason ! Its only out of respect ! Soap n water and deodetant go a long way ! ...and hey you just might have some fun in shower...nothing like lathering each other up to get the fun started ;)

I find that I very much prefer not only clean men, but also not strong smelling men in the opposite sense, like too much deodorant or cologne. I have very long thick hair, and smells just stick to it like crazy, good or bad. As good as an encounter may be, I don't want to be reminded of it every time I move my hair around. My hair takes a long time to dry, so I tend to only wash it every 2-3 days (which, as us ladies know, is actually much healthier for your hair), and if I have to wash it every time, it takes up wayyyy too much time and energy.

• Like 1

Some people seem completely unaware of the fact that applying more deodorant/cologne/perfume is not necesarily a good idea. There is a balance, and if you're not sure, ask a (good) friend.

You don't want to carry around the aura of a Chemical Weapons factory with you.

If you've ever travelled on public transport early in the morning to get to a place of work, there are many olefactory surprises awaiting you. By far the worst, is a man or woman who has no idea take their finger off the nozzle. :)

• Like 1

I like scent free deodorant and lotion. I find any strong scents a little overwhelming so I think it's nice when both parties wear scent free deodorant and mild smelling mouthwash etc. Actually I find using soap too often under the arms causes body odour to occur quicker as it strips the skin's natural barriers. So i find some water, a razor and scent free deodorant all I need in that area. :)

Guest Lep*******1**7

Would agree with scent free deodorant and go easy on cologne and aftershave. Not everyone appreciates the same smells. I always shower and put on deodorant before each visit, just as I would for any special occasion.:icon_smile:

Additional Comments:

Showering, wearing deodorant, shaving, brushing teeth/tongue are just basic hygiene steps in the morning or before any special event such as seeing one of the sweet ladies on this site. As mentioned, taking the time for such preparations is a way to get geared up for an intimate visit and is a concrete step we can take to show our respect. I always feel more excited about the visit knowing I have done everything I could to make myself presentable.

I personally prefer unscented deodorant and do not use cologne or aftershave as not everyone enjoys these scents and some are allergic.

Guest bli****l

I really like the Raw scent of a woman, it drives me crazy when I would be at the gym, a woman would walk pass, it not that bad smell but something different, hard to explain, it would send me in over drive. That is what drives me, not the Ladies looks or body but that scent. That is me.

I really like the Raw scent of a woman, it drives me crazy when I would be at the gym, a woman would walk pass, it not that bad smell but something different, hard to explain, it would send me in over drive. That is what drives me, not the Ladies looks or body but that scent. That is me.

I agree with Blissful. I love the natural scent of a woman aroused. For me, I don't use deodorant / perfumes / aftershave etc. I'm clean, but I smell like a man.

• Like 1

This is pretty much a no Brainer to me and goes both ways. Before an encounter i make sure to shower, shave, after shave, Cologne, deodorant ect and then I'll even have another shower because I'd rather have potentially over done it then be worried about a stench i may be giving off

• Like 1

This is pretty much a no Brainer to me and goes both ways. Before an encounter i make sure to shower, shave, after shave, Cologne, deodorant ect and then I'll even have another shower because I'd rather have potentially over done it then be worried about a stench i may be giving off

Same here + I always bring deodorant, mouthwash, moistened towelettes, a small towel. etc with me when I see someone. And I always excuse myself and freshen up when I get there, before anything starts.

Even after an intense sessions when stuff gets hot & sweaty, I'll freshen up again between Round 1 and Round 2

Too paranoid about BO, I would hope the lady would let me know if I needed deodorant or a splash of mouthwash

• Like 1

It's thoroughly entertaining when people think that cans of axe/old spice/etc are apparently 'one-use only' and wind up dripping with the stuff.

( and by entertaining, I mean it's terrible. :'( )

I use axe, but don't over do it. I've been told by many women that they really like the smell of it :)

• Like 1