What I have learnt from Cerb

I would say the best thing I have learnt since joining Lyla/Cerb is not to have an agenda when meeting someone, I have being seeing a regular since the end of August last year, all I can say each visit just gets better and better, never in the world did I ever think it could be this good.:)

I now have a permanent smile which keeps everyone wondering why:)

• Like 1

After all these dates. I am learning to have more confidence in myself and with women. I am no longer shy and seem to be able have great sessions with women. Too bad I didn't start doing this when I was younger :)

Be a gentleman, follow protocol, be clean and kind and you will be rewarded with some mind blowing experiences. When there is true chemistry and connection, it can be awesome :)

Trying to be open to other peoples opinions. Listen and try to understand what they are saying. Thats been a hard one. I appreciate everyone that supports some of the most basic issues in this industry and helps others to clarify their point.

With some of the negative posts lately, it seems that in some cases, we are no further along then when I first joined. However, I see who the truly great people on this site are. Both men and women, I appreciate everything you all contribute. xo

• Like 3

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I've enjoyed reading the many varied opinions/ideas/thoughts/etc since being here. I have been going back through months and months of old posts reading them to get an idea of what everyone is like here at Lyla. I am learning a lot from both the women and men and valuing what I take in from both sets of eyes.

6 years and counting. With the new government, hopefully changes will be coming that will reverse the laws and allow us to freely participate in this hobby without worry. Still learning about myself each encounter. And have met great women in the last couple of years. A more confident man I have become. let's hear your story?

From all these threads and discussions. I have learnt a lot. From all my encounters with new woman. I am still learning at some of the amazing things that they have been thru life and relationships. The best times I have enjoyed myself are with women who truly love this work. They enjoy this work. They strive to ensure that we have a good time and have many happy memories to remember. They enjoy giving pleasure as well as receiving pleasure.

I have learned that I CAN actually resist the urge to talk back to ignorant assholes and that smart phones and tablets must be used only when you are able to avoid autocorrect!

• Like 1