bdsm relationship possible

Guest Em*lyO**o (Retired)

I'm a single girl who likes to be dominated and roughed up. I've always dated men who were very vanilla. Vanilla is fine but I also want to be abused and used. I feeling and being treated like a filthy whore. Forced into doing things I don't want to (but always greatfuly after). I want to hear some dirty thoughts to get me excited. All these threads are so ..... turn me on with something I've never done before

I started reading this post and Miss Heavens reply an my glasses fogged up. All I can say is bless you and I hope you find a satisfying relationship.

• Like 1

Yes Emily you can come out of the corner.....but no clothes for the rest of the day except for a pair of black 5 inch spiked shoes.

Thats the corner clothing requirements anyway :-) So she should be properly dressed....her feet should ache.....her pussy should be wet. If not..... She can enjoy some more corner time. Or the big wooden paddle on her little tight ass.

Yes for certain that pussy should be sopping wet...and those nipples marble hard after her time in the corner. If so, she might even be given a reward of some 'cock worship"....

I will make sure she takes it all. and she better gag. Her eyes must water. and for every thrust of your cock down her throat.....her pussy will get a lil wetter. ;) If Not..... A lil c*nt spanking will help. While she is down there.....she can suck on my toes too. and if she's done being a spoiled lil brat I will allow her to lick my pussy.

• Like 2

Yes she will definitely be gagging, eyes watering and gasping for air as she takes each thrust hard and deep down her throat.....but no cum, she hasn't earned that yet. She can lick/suck your toes clean and if she does a satisfactory job to your standards then rewarding her with a taste of your pussy would be more than fair. But she better be soaking wet and fully aroused or she gets no rewards.

My toes in her mouth is a reward. She will beg to lick my feet. she will beg me to spit on her. to have a drop of my liquids....of any kind.....IS the reward. The marks she is left with is the trophy she will beam to show off. She will learn what grateful is. Her head will hang low, she will admit shes a filthy whore, and beg me to put a leash on her. Shes an animal. an untrained lil brat. C'mon lil kitten....only hands and knees for you. Now sit the fuck down and start typing back to me.

• Like 2

Yes where is the little slut....she'd better not be touching herself. Permission has not been given. The horny little slut is probably weak and fingering herself...

HA. Exactly. This little girl needs to respond to the deviant thread she started. Or else- I will be luring her into some confinement. and an ass redder then hell's flames will be worn with pride. Next.....her face. So come out come out wherever you are bad girl.

All sluts need training. A sub is always looking to better themselves....for the sake of someone else.

Ya wanna be owned? roughed up? dominated?

I call your bluff.

You decide....Will you call GREEN for more ROAR or scream RED to STOP the wrath of me before I get my hands on you? ;)

• Like 1

Yes...time for this worthless little slut to show if she is worth the effort to train. She is fortunate to have caught the attention of such a capable Mistress...will she seize the opportunity before the offer is gone....it's all up to her now.

• Like 1

The heat in this thread is quite amazing. I know it has me all excited, perhaps Emily is just too off the charts with sexual tension that she can't get herself back to the keyboard and give us a good reply.

She may be due for a nice spanking on that soft tush.

Maybe she needs to be humiliated for her lack of response. keeping all of us waiting like this. I say we put her in a room to be spanked by us all. on Display like a piece of meat we are waiting to devour. all of us....watching....waiting...for our turn to leave our mark on her. I cant wait to see her cry. the wetter the better. Wet at Both ends please.

• Like 4

The heat in this thread is quite amazing. I know it has me all excited, perhaps Emily is just too off the charts with sexual tension that she can't get herself back to the keyboard and give us a good reply.

She may be due for a nice spanking on that soft tush.

I agree... This thread has got some heat for sure. :cooter:

If the original Emily doesn't return, I will eagerly volunteer to take her place.

Miss Heavens' posts have certainly got me all hot n bothered. She seems to know what she is doing.

I've been known to be very obedient. I can follow orders very well. :bowdown:

• Like 3

YOU are such a good girl Emily J. Taking the place of a disobedient fucking brat for her clearly overdue punishment makes me very happy. YOU deserve my attention....and my markings. But I have to admit.... taking the pain for someone else....only makes me hurt you harder. But I know you will thank me, when im finished with you. GOOD GIRL.

• Like 3

Agreed!! When and where!

Maybe she needs to be humiliated for her lack of response. keeping all of us waiting like this. I say we put her in a room to be spanked by us all. on Display like a piece of meat we are waiting to devour. all of us....watching....waiting...for our turn to leave our mark on her. I cant wait to see her cry. the wetter the better. Wet at Both ends please.

Wow, must be something about the Emily name that makes you ladies white hot. Emily J, you are a hot sexy beast too, and yes, I can see that the room temperature is rising here. I would love to take all 3 of you Emilys (Claire, you still have some Emily in you) and put you in a corner and make you all do some evil things.

I agree... This thread has got some heat for sure. :cooter:

If the original Emily doesn't return, I will eagerly volunteer to take her place.

Miss Heavens' posts have certainly got me all hot n bothered. She seems to know what she is doing.

I've been known to be very obedient. I can follow orders very well. :bowdown:

• Like 2

TheGeneral..... you seem to be out numbered...... enter at your own risk ;-)

P.s. Yes I will always have some Emily in me.....whether my own Emily or another Emily.....;) Em&Em's we are just colourful tasty treats arent we?

• Like 1

I would love to take my chances and see how it works out. I would work hard to please each and every one of the EMs. By hook or crook, I will make you naughty ladies have some pleasure, maybe a lot of pleasure. And if I can do it by myself, you can indulge in each other.

TheGeneral..... you seem to be out numbered...... enter at your own risk ;-)

P.s. Yes I will always have some Emily in me.....whether my own Emily or another Emily.....;) Em&Em's we are just colourful tasty treats arent we?

• Like 1

@thegeneral- when im thru with any of these Emilys I will get to you. IF you can handle it....maybe then will you pleasure me. Deal? ;-)

• Like 1

Hmmmm...Emily J. would definitely be an interesting sub. to play with. I know she'd shine at "cock worship".....but the whole denial aspect could be most interesting to pursue.

• Like 2