bdsm relationship possible

This is too good to not join in on the fun :D

I think EmilyOreo is out busy having every filthy little fucking hole of hers filled by random stranger's cocks, tongues, fingers and probably a few foreign objects too. She thinks she knows how to act like a slut, but the dirty girl hasn't seen anything yet. I think I should have both fucking Emilys over here so I can show them both how dirty little fucking desperate sluts like them are SUPPOSED to behave!

• Like 2

Can this thread possibly be taken somewhere private?

I know this is the BDSM section but it's still a public forum... And we're not all turned on by girls being called dirty whores and bitches.

• Like 3

End of Story.

The real boss has spoken.

Sorry for any offense Cleo- was just in good fun. Ish.

Edited by C***e H******ns
End of thread. ooopsie. ;-)

Didn't mean to spoil the fun... But things like this would be best in a private chat room, or private group, so only people who want to be in on the fun can take part :)

• Like 2

This is the first thread I've seen in a long time that makes me want to post.

I see nothing wrong with it. If EmilyOreo wants this type of thread, so be it. Let MOD decide if it's too raunchy. Or the steering committee. Those who don't like it, there are 100 other threads to go read.

• Like 5

This is the first thread I've seen in a long time that makes me want to post.

I see nothing wrong with it. If EmilyOreo wants this type of thread, so be it. Let MOD decide if it's too raunchy. Or the steering committee. Those who don't like it, there are 100 other threads to go read.

True. But without some warning or disclaimer in the title of the thread. Some people may click on it thinking they'll see one thing...and then see something entirely different. I see Cleo's point and I can see how some may take offence with the content. I guess I can see and understand both sides of the coin here.

• Like 1

Warning ? it is in the BDSM section no ? That should speak for it's self. Just my 2 cents like everyone else clearly it was all in fun and well within the rules of this board and most certainly the section it was posted in. Not here to argue just offering some perspective. Happy Day to all ! :)

• Like 3

There was nothing wrong with the initial post or the discussion that followed, we are after all grown ups here, aren't we ? Unfortunately the thread is going to be closed before it truly turns sour.

We are all welcome to share our opinions but also understand that just because something does not appeal to you not to judge or condemn others for their thoughts or beliefs so long as it's between consenting adults.

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts on the matter.

• Like 3