Aha, so that's the name they finally settled on for this club! Nice one. Looking forward to dropping by one day.

Dropped in last week on a hot afternoon around 3pm. Only three girls in house. Of those 3 only one was reasonably pretty, a brunette with a nice rack but she was busy in the CR. Very open CR so I could appreciate her rack bouncing up and down but didn't stick around to see if more girls would show up.

It's a bit of drive to get there all the way down Bank St. First time there and unless I hear that there is a lot more going on there probably my last.

Nice friendly owner, three ladies and one client mid-afternoon. No negative comments but I was gone pretty quickly.

Might be worth a visit... I haven't been there in ages...

Hopefully the new mgmt will turn the place around...

Does the young lady in the picture of the ad in the Ottawa Sun dance there??

I have dropped in a couple of times on my way home recently. I wanted to let the Ebony fans know that Lisa (account on CERB) and her twin sister Meena are dancing there now. On Tuesday, they were both there, and had brought three other hot friends with them!

The club is only 6 or 7 minutes from Hunt Club and Bank, by the way.

I have dropped in a couple of times on my way home recently. I wanted to let the Ebony fans know that Lisa (account on CERB) and her twin sister Meena are dancing there now. On Tuesday, they were both there, and had brought three other hot friends with them!

The club is only 6 or 7 minutes from Hunt Club and Bank, by the way.

Wow, nice get! Lisa and Meena are they still doing massage?

... I wanted to let the Ebony fans know that Lisa (account on CERB) and her twin sister Meena are dancing there now. On Tuesday, they were both there, and had brought three other hot friends with them! ....

QUOTE]

Nice! You've given me good reason to visit the club!

• Like 1

Is this the place where that stripper was murdered? I thought it would never reopen. Drove by a few months ago and it looked pretty closed and boarded up to me. Popped in occaisionally when I visited clients in Manotick and it was always dead in the afternoon. Made the Silver Dollar look like the Moulin Rouge.

• Like 1

It is the same location, but a completely new owner, staff and point of view. It takes a while to build up clientele but it is a great club. Many lovely CERB ladies dance there.

Tequila Tuesdays all summer are usually rocking as are Fridays. There is an amateur night this coming Saturday as well.

• Like 6

Popped in for a quick drink last week. Was busy and grabbed a couple of dances from nubile visiting dancers from Toronto. Fun.

Popped in for a quick drink last week. Was busy and grabbed a couple of dances from nubile visiting dancers from Toronto. Fun.

Descriptions of the girls?...

Was there on Monday and had a couple of drinks and dances with a lovely very attractive ebony lady with a very sweet body!! She is from Montreal, her name is Elizabeth. Jazy a member from here on Cerb dances there as well. :)

They have tequila Tuesdays there as well, and today & tonight they have 14 ladies there. :) Drop in on a Tequila Tuesday,(I believe they have now have a shuttle service for a mere 20 bucks from city area there and back)

Things there at Tease have picked up for the better! Oh and Thursdays/Friday nights are also very busy as the dancers have told me.

• Like 4

I have to say it's actually not too bad I went there one night and there was this girl dancing Hollywood she was actually amazing!!! super cute!! DJ is super nice to and knows how to handle the club very well!!!

• Like 2

A humble apology, to LuxeMulvari who dances at Tease quite often as well,sorry about that Luxe!. And Raven Rain also had danced there just past Monday night. (I missed Raven by 20 minutes I had left when she started her shift). Both ladies are of course members here on Cerb as well.

Enjoy gents!

• Like 2

I like the drive out Bank St to this club...it's usually quiet but have not been charged a cover, the dj is really cool and they have some really pretty girls ..Jazy is just gorgeous..long blonde Xtina-like hair ,and Destiny is alot of fun, she's one half of the Black Barbie twins,, yes, twins Basil !...I'm hoping to see Luxe Mulvari there one of these days ..

• Like 3

Can anyone inform me when the Cuban cousins are working ? Plz and thx I'd love to pay a visit!

They were there today. They may still be there. Daniella goes by the name Isabella while she is here.

Guest K***an

Thanks for adding even more class to the establishment, Alannah! I think I will be spending a lot of time there entertaining my out of town visitors in the near future.

I am there most late afternoons and evenings!! Working on pics, long black hair 110 pounds 5'4" 25 " waist and many people have mentioned I have an amazing ass and legs :)

Do you go by the name Allanah over there?