what are Tuesday evenings like? are there a few people there?

are there a lot of girs there?

any info would be great

Thanks

RAven Rain

Hey Raven... There is a great club here in St John's... Cotton Club... just in case you were tempted to travel east. The building it is in is like 200 years old and was at one time a church...

• Like 1

I am considering it in June when its warm

Hey Raven... There is a great club here in St John's... Cotton Club... just in case you were tempted to travel east. The building it is in is like 200 years old and was at one time a church...

Additional Comments:

Can anyone inform me when the Cuban cousins are working ? Plz and thx I'd love to pay a visit!

They work almost everyday... like daytime shift ^.^

• Like 1

I also enjoyed my time with Sara on an earlier visit. Short ebony with bangs and really cute. Haven't seen her lately. Anyone know if she's still around? Working different shifts?

Stopped off at Tease on my way home from work for some R&R and was, as always, treated to a great (albeit too brief) visit. Once again spent some time with Rosanna in the CR. Man, is she ever fun. :) Possibly as good an attitude as one could hope for in a dancer.

I also had a few dances with Sara (? - my hearing is going so following conversation in bars is getting rough, but I'm pretty sure that was her name). She is a gorgeous little (i.e. in terms of height) ebony dancer who has a hardbody to die for. I was very sorry I had to cut my visit short and had hoped to exchange #s to find out when she is dancing again, but only remembered that half-way home. Ah well...

Posted via Mobile Device

what are Tuesday evenings like? are there a few people there?

are there a lot of girs there?

any info would be great

Thanks

RAven Rain

Tuesdays at the tease, there are usually few girls.

Customers are hit an miss, but I understand it can make for a good night for a quality girl Tuesday,

Additional Comments:

I also enjoyed my time with Sara on an earlier visit. Short ebony with bangs and really cute. Haven't seen her lately. Anyone know if she's still around? Working different shifts?

Posted via Mobile Device

Last time I responded, I mentioned an individual which drives her around and takes money. I received a warning as a result...

I wasn't there this weekend to know if it's true this week, however I understand she's often going to barbs, Friday nights she's still at the tease usually.

Julianna is there tallest girl but she has some curve to her hip. Early 30 s Brunette.

There is a tall blonde female, whose nose is her only flaw, only know her real name. I didn't see them there when I was though.

Adriane, brunette beautiful structure, early 30's. left 10:30 ish

Any more info?

I had seen Juliana there a couple of times over the fall of 2015, grand fun. Tons of personality. I have track with her unfortunately. Anyone know where she is working now?

I had seen Juliana there a couple of times over the fall of 2015, grand fun. Tons of personality. I have track with her unfortunately. Anyone know where she is working now?

I believe you mean the wonderfully tall brunette... I think she's been at the Playmate.

I stopped in at T's today after getting out of work early (4:30pm), it was pretty dead in there but I was lucky enough to speak with and get a few dances with this gorgeous, super fit, ebony princess named something to the tune of "Aleeya". I can never recall the names correctly.

Standard dance but definitely one of the most confident and forward dancer I have ever been around. This is a total plus for me...I find women that are sure of themselves to be so sexy.

Anyways, if anyone knows her and has her correct name, I'd love to know it!

Thanks all!

On my last visit at T, I had the pleasure of meeting up with a beautiful curvy ebony (huge rack). Friendly and fun in the CR. Forgot her name. Anyone see her there lately?

Posted via Mobile Device

I stopped in at T's today after getting out of work early (4:30pm), it was pretty dead in there but I was lucky enough to speak with and get a few dances with this gorgeous, super fit, ebony princess named something to the tune of "Aleeya". I can never recall the names correctly.

Standard dance but definitely one of the most confident and forward dancer I have ever been around. This is a total plus for me...I find women that are sure of themselves to be so sexy.

Anyways, if anyone knows her and has her correct name, I'd love to know it!

Thanks all!

I believe her name was "Iseeya" as in i'll see you....(thats how she explained it to me...i just couldnt remember if she said Iseeya or Youllseeme...I think Iseeya makes more sense now that i think about it).

I decided to check it out on a saturday night. Iseeya was the only girl I went to the CR with and I had a good time. Will check it out just to see her again at some point. As for the place....well its different from all the other places...it has the same feel as the smaller bars i go to when i visit my home town in quebec. I still prefer Pigale's but i don't mind the more mature feel the place has. I guess it all comes down to the type of environment I am looking for.

I went this afternoon for a couple of hours. Odd little place. It's in the basement, and I honestly couldn't see a damn thing for about a minute. I stumbled in, not sure if I had run out of steps or not. The girls at the bar helped to keep me standing up, though. They were a very friendly lot.

It was pretty dead when I got there, just me and 2 other guys, sharing 6 girls. They loved me, as expected. I was spreading the joy around.

A few things I noticed about the location:

- I was there for a couple of hours and only noticed 2 girls go on stage. The stage had about the same height as a basement crawlspace. I would have hit my head on something.

- The way the champagne 'room' is set up, it's really awkward to get in and out, and it isn't what I'd call private in any sense.

- The chairs in the private areas were really too squishy. I was almost laying prone, which is a terrible way to enjoy a good dance.

- They have karaoke on Monday nights. While this isn't a bad thing, they use karaoke to get people to go to a strip club!

- I broke the 'automated teller machine' by trying to withdraw too much money. The bartender filled it up again, but not too much. Only $200. Wouldn't want to be able to withdraw too much all at one time and only pay that service fee once.

- There was a little dog running around on the floor. The manager told me her name is Little Bitch. So, yeah. That happened.

- They are holding an amateur dancer night on October 8th. Guys, get $50 for bringing in a real amateur. This feels wrong, somehow. Also, the big sign on the highway says 'AMATURE'. Yup.

Anyway, I had some drinks, got some titties in my face, spread around some cash and generally had a good time. Now that I got the Tease Incorporated badge, I don't need to go back. Some people will love it. Not my bag.

Saw an advertisement in a paper this morning regarding "amateur night" tonight (8 Oct). Thinking about dropping by as I have not been to Tease for ages. Guys will even receive $50 for bringing in and "amateur".

Anyone attend one of these events in the past? Crowded? Good atmosphere?

Comments: Unfortunately I didn't make it. I don't know how it turned out.

Edited by Reddog01
Added comments.

I spoke with Alannah a week ago. She told me that she tends bar during the week and mostly dances on the weekends.

Is Alannah a somewhat curvy brunette?

Curious if you have taken the plunge Cato, some info would be helpful...

I'm more a day girl thing... My current obsession is Rosanna... Sexy cuban with great & bubbly personality.

As always I can't get any fun progress... I think I'm a sucker for Boobs or just choose girls who know how to manage my gentle nature.

Curious if you have taken the plunge Cato, some info would be helpful...

Sorry, I haven't been there in ages. I need another visit soon, and hope to have more information.

Was thinking only dropping by one day this week. Been a while. Anyone know if Candice still works there? I think she is the (very)curvy black girl - super busty. Lots of fun. Maybe I got the name wrong - bad at remembering names. And I don't mean Rosanna the Cuban girl.

Posted via Mobile Device