I had checked out the club once in July and was slightly disappointed by the amount of recognizable ladies present and crowd. After having other reasons for being in the area and meeting some of the staff, I decided to give it a second chance. Boy this this the right decision. I went in last week in hopes of seeing my favorite young lady because I had seen her announcements that she was now dancing there (Luxe Mulvari). She was not there but I took the opportunity to chat up the owner and staff and see what plans they had. they are friendly and very focused on customer service. What,s most impressive is how they focus there attention on protecting the girls. After all, as I had mentioned, the girls are what draw us and keep us coming back. Make them happy and you'll draw customers.

I spoke with 3 of the girls and they all love it there. I had a dance from a cute young blond girl (Skylar) who was bilingual which was very nice. The champagne rooms are nice, but open, staff keeps an eye on the ladies but also allows them privacy. The experience was so good that I returned last night.

All I can say ...wow! It's nice to be honest not to be nabbed for a cover charge up front but it makes you want to spend more on a drink or a dance which is likely the goal. I got a drink and sat on one of the comfortable couches for a bit. There was lots of quality scenery on this night. There were two very nice looking light brown skinned dancers with amazing very large natural breasts..sadly the crown was a bit younger so the girls were pretty much all available for dances and had i brought them all for dances like i wanted i would have gone broke.

I took some time to soak in the scenery when ...to my surprise and delight, my favorite young lady, Ms. Luxe Mulvari, was already on stage and dancing up quite a storm. I was happy to see that she recognized me when she said hello right from the stage. I chatted her up once she was done dancing, eventually ending up taking her for a few dances. I was worried that I had monopolized enough of her time so I mentioned that I would finish my drink and that others probably wanted her time as she was quite a site that night.

I was quickly approached by another pretty young lady (Molly)and quietly walked over and placed her rather large breasts directly in my face and exclaimed: "how about a few minutes with these to entertain you!" I gladly accepted her invitation for a dance. She was quite entertaining and I enjoyed quite conversation and time with her. After I had finished my drink, the club was about to close for the night so I grabbed my coat, thanked the staff and owner for their hospitality.

I will return for the ladies, the drinks and the atmosphere..and you guys should indulge as well because this club is a good up and comer!

• Like 1

You know what I did last summer was hang out at Tease...it's a nice setting out in the countryside, you can park out front, maybe join the dancers for a smoke, inside it's a little bit country, a little bit rock n roll, but it's not a redneck place...the girls are relaxed and friendly, and gorgeous , like Luxie, Monica, Jazzy, and the Black Barbie twins and many others, they had Guinness in tall cans, and the California blonde waitress looks so hot in her Daisy Duke cutoffs..... it's all good !

• Like 2

Yeah, there are more and more new girls there now. I saw a couple of new girls from Montreal yesterday and was told there are some new hotties starting tonight. I think I feel the need to have a beer or two tonight.

A real change in atmosphere and a great club to hang and just have a beer. But there is a dancer for every taste.

Well, decided to stop by this past friday after work. The place was booming. Busiest I have ever seen it. Parking lot was surprisingly half full by the time I got there. Once in, I saw the party going on. Place was hopping, music was good, lots of new girls. I would say that most of the newer dancer were 18 to 22 at most, fresh faced, spinner type girls. The same light dark skinned naturally big breast dancer from last week was there. I missed out on a the dance that miss Skyla (blond blue eyed nicely toned body-22-25 yrs old french girl) promised me as she was busy in the CR for a better part of the evening.

I chatted for a bit with a young lady who goes by the moniker of "Jade" who is lovely dark skinned dancer with an immaculately toned body (maybe 110 lbs soaking wet). Amazing natural set a 34D's that were begging for attention and a pearly white smile that made her irressistable. She and two of her fellow dancer kept jumping up of the stage for each others dances so there were like 3 or dancer on the stage practically all night.

The night was capped off by some random female client seeing nobody on stage and jumping on the pole. The Dj, who is awesome, handled things quite well and kept her motivated and and she gave the crowd quite an amazing show. A good time was had by all. Hope to see you all there next time.

• Like 1

I always make an excuse to pass by Tease anytime I'm in Ottawa. Both Allanah and Molly are amazing. It's been a few weeks......I think that I need to make some sales calls up in Ottawa very soon!!!

Went there on a cold December afternoon... the place was empty, but the one girl they had on was really nice. I didn't catch her name sadly. Will go back when I can!

I would have to say that I have been to all of the Ottawa area clubs and I prefer this one for a few reasons. The staff is friendly and excellent. The drinks are not exorbitant prices. Parking and cover is free. But of course the most important in any club is...the girls are amazing. For a smaller club which you must drive a bit towards the outskirts of town for its nice. Champagne room mileage is good and staff has a watchful eye that the ladies are the boss and patrons are respectful of that. It's a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy music, the game or chat with the ladies and actually hear what they are saying to you. The past few weeks there have been the regular 6 or 8 ladies such as "Skyla" (blond-blue eyed tight body), "Jade" (black girl, dark eyes, 36dish breasts-natural long hair), "Sasha"(black, 38dd naturals, french girl), "bunny" (light brown hair, light coloured skin, librarian look). Sprinkled in with a few ladies that are newer but quite a few have said they want to stay in the area because they love the atmosphere there and the way the customers treat them well. This club is quickly becoming an up-and-comer with new promotions and drawing lots of new fresh talent. I saw a new shooter girl a few weeks ago and she is hot (thin indian girl with a sweet face). I like this place the people and hope they continue to draw crowds. Guys don't be shy the more of us who show up the better quality girls that show up and you'll have a great time! Hope to see you all there!

• Like 3

I know I already asked this last year at some point but since it's quite far for me to make it out to tease! I would love to know if the Cuban cousins still work there ? I believe one of them goes by Isabella ?

Thanks a bunch

I was out for Luxe's bday no Cubans however there where a dozen ladies all very nice, skyla a tight little blonde spinner as hot anything I have seen at any club in Ottawa syia an ebony version again stunning. What surprised me was there where about a dozen girls there all very attractive, and only three guys. Last Thursday I went to 77 and it was the opposite 3 girls and a dozen guys. The girls where partying and happy maybe because it was a birthday party but no one was pushing for dances.

I know I already asked this last year at some point but since it's quite far for me to make it out to tease! I would love to know if the Cuban cousins still work there ? I believe one of them goes by Isabella ?

Thanks a bunch

They haven't been there for a while. Not sure where they went, but there are lots of gorgeous ladies who took their place.

Went there last week and got a very lovely dance from sasha with extra mileage. Saw a couple cute girls as well. Might start to stop there more often.

I've been there a few times and all I can say is that I don't find it to be a good club at all. I've seen a lot of inappropriate actions from the staff members towards the dancers happen there. Definitely was not impressed.

I've been there a few times and all I can say is that I don't find it to be a good club at all. I've seen a lot of inappropriate actions from the staff members towards the dancers happen there. Definitely was not impressed.

I too would like to know what you are talking about. Inappropriate can mean a lot of things and as I have been told most of the dancers like the place because they are treated with respect by the owner and staff.

I'm all for the girls making their living of course, but I personally find it unprofessional when the bouncer/doorman leaves his post to go for a dance. But hey that's just my opinion. Maybe it's because I have never seen that allowed in every club I have ever been to, or it could just be my past experience working as a doorman.

By all means, I definitely didn't want to offend anyone who works in the club, but it's purely based on my observations and personal opinion.

I'm all for the girls making their living of course, but I personally find it unprofessional when the bouncer/doorman leaves his post to go for a dance. But hey that's just my opinion. Maybe it's because I have never seen that allowed in every club I have ever been to, or it could just be my past experience working as a doorman.

By all means, I definitely didn't want to offend anyone who works in the club, but it's purely based on my observations and personal opinion.

Thank you for clarifying. It certainly puts a different spin then what I thought when I first read your post. I am sure management will like to know about that. What people do on their own time is one thing. If they are working then it is a different matter.

I've been to Tease Inc a dozen or so times both in the daytime and evenings during the last six months and I've never met or seen a doorman working during any of my visits. Is it possible that you've formed your opinion based upon false assumptions? At the very least, you describe a single incident with an individual employee that may have been irresponsible. It certainly doesn't rate as a pattern of inappropriate behaviour as you've suggested.

My personal observations are that Tease is different than other strip clubs....that's why I like to go there when I'm in the Capital region. I've never witnessed any inappropriate crap at Tease with management, staff or customers like I have in other SC's. The dancers that I've had the pleasure of spending some time with all echo LuxeMulvarie's observations. One sure thing about a SC is that if the dancer's are happy at work then I'm happy as a customer!!!

• Like 1

I think the confusion stems from the owner's cousin Robbie Laflamme, he is assisting in managing the place Thursday Friday and Saturday nights. You may know him from Gypsy Rose, as a door man and manager or piggales as a manager or the Oassis as the owner/manager many of the market bars where he ran security. I think anyone that doubts his abilities to keep peace in the bar does not know him. I think he is part of the reason the club has 10-12 ladies all bare fax piggales caliber.

The place really reminds me of the old gypsy rose and oasis bars.

Alright just walked out of tease today, got to talk to a few hotties, white french/english jessica, summer ( a little bigger than the average but seemed eager to please), the hottest oone there by far saya ( black model like body with nice size tits and a cute round butt) and one more that I didn't get to meet (mulatto with tighly curled hair and a more then average body. If I would of had more time and money I would of tried them all in the CR.

Yeah, I got dances from ebony Siya and Mystique, the hot Mulatto girl, she uses the term Mulatto to describe herself and does not find it politically incorrect.

They are both absolutely gorgeous, Siya has a pretty face, big hair, tallish, and she was wearing these short short cutoff jeans that highlighted her amazing ass and legs, this girl is an ass-lovers delight par extraordinaire.

Mystique is really an all-around hottie, she has a pretty face, a smokin' hot body, she's a great dancer and a chatty lively personality, she's very affectionate and humorous, really an all around good girl.

Also had a nice dance from Luxe Mulvari, who I had not seen since last summer and she is as beautiful and charming as ever, she's a great dancer and i love her long hair, beautiful eyes and amazing legs.

Had a great time, the girls at Tease are alot of fun and the DJ and the music are good too.

Just went to Tease this afternoon, didn't stay very long but long enough to get many lapdances from the beautiful Sky. For those how don't know her she's a gorgeous blonde, nice firm tits and a out of this world ass. Let me tell you boys next you go there and she's there take her for few dances you will not be disappointed. Definitely one of the best dance I got in a while, no extras but great dance.

Dropped in last Friday hoping to see Skyla who I spent some time with in the CR about 3 weeks ago. Girls said they hadn't seen her in a few days.

Anyone know when she works? Would love to see her again!

Hey guys and gals. I'm traveliing into Ottawa next weekend and Tease is right by my motel. So I am probably headed there in the afternoon. Just looking for information on the services. I know there is laws and that is okay. Just looking. I know I went there once and one girl was awesome and it was entertaining. But I've only been there once and wanted input.

It's a strip club, not a MP or brothel. Asking for a description of services at a SC in a public forum like CERB is inappropriate and disrespectful. At the very least your post implies that you're seeking intel on what type of extras might be available and which dancer might provide extras. I mean no disrespect whatsoever but some of the girls that work at Tease are CERB members and I'm sure that they'd appreciate being treated with the dignity and respect that they deserve.

What you can expect at Tease is an opportunity to meet an eclectic mix of beauties eager to entertain you and ensure that you have a great time. No matter what your taste, you're sure to meet a girl to suit your desires. Enjoy!!!

• Like 8

Thanks for the recent comments and past input on Tease. I will drop in soon to see and experience a dance or two for myself, as I have not visited since the new name and management.