Do you guys notice?

So here is a little silly question. Everyone says that guys don't notice the little things for example nails, hair, outfits. I was talking to a guy the other day and he said that guys do notice these things just don't expect they guy to say anything about it, lol. He said that it's a whole package kind of thing.

So my question is do you guys notice nails/hair. What do you guys like natural, the newest style or whatever makes the lady feel comfortable. I'm curious of what you guys have to say about this.

For me I always look up to older women that dress for their age and carry themselves well. For older ladies that don't dress like women in their twenties but are very stylish and the hair and nails are part of what makes me in awe of these older ladies. It is just something so great about that and shows that as long as you carry yourself well you can be sexy at any age. I guess for me it kind of is a whole package deal too.

Guest B**na***oy

What I find attractive in a woman is her femininity. Although that comes in different shape, size and color, I'm mostly attracted by the natural look and as for accessories are concerned, moderation and good taste is always preferred.

But at the end of the day, great looks and accessories without a nice personality won't cut it. What really matters is the connection that we establish.

For me I always look up to older women that dress for their age and carry themselves well. For older ladies that don't dress like women in their twenties but are very stylish and the hair and nails are part of what makes me in awe of these older ladies. It is just something so great about that and shows that as long as you carry yourself well you can be sexy at any age. I guess for me it kind of is a whole package deal too.

ah yes I do absorbingly love beautiful cougs myself when they dress appropriate. like a nice blouse and dress pants and heels or in a skirt to you can see those legs go all the way to the neck. No need to dress super skanky when elegance is on your side :)

and men however, I do believe they do notice if they pay attention at all. even if their not sure what is different when you style your hair different or cut it or have your nails done. They may not me 100% sure what the change is but they notice something is different ;)

I know that you ask the gentlemen, but I just can't help but answer anything remotely close to a fashion questions.

Anyone will notice a lil' glam. Whether is be a "wow" leopard print, a bright red or pink lipstick that oh so in the season and right paired accessories, I believe it gets notice.

I nice look on a man gets noticed too! I'm a sucker for casual yet clean and modern look on any man. Nice dress shoes, a bright colored chemise buttoned up with dark jeans and optionally paired with a neck scarf or vest... MMMMMM... Yummies!

Don't get me wrong either! A T-Shirt can go a long why too when matched with a neutral color or same color hat or shoes that gets same "I'm checking you out hard!"

Both make me droll!

Although.... clothes always look better on the floor! :)

A mani/pedi and great hair always finish off any outfit nicely too, no matter what the sex.

Guys if you haven't had a mani/pedi yet, You Gotta Try it! It's Awesome!

Looking good makes you feels good! Most probably influencing they way one carries themselves when they feel good, with confidence, poise and positivity.

So do the small things get noticed? Ummm... Most definitely yes!!!

• Like 5

I know that you ask the gentlemen, but I just can't help but answer anything remotely close to a fashion questions.

Anyone will notice a lil' glam. Whether is be a "wow" leopard print, a bright red or pink lipstick that oh so in the season and right paired accessories, I believe it gets notice.

I nice look on a man gets noticed too! I'm a sucker for casual yet clean and modern look on any man. Nice dress shoes, a bright colored chemise buttoned up with dark jeans and optionally paired with a neck scarf or vest... MMMMMM... Yummies!

Don't get me wrong either! A T-Shirt can go a long why too when matched with a neutral color or same color hat or shoes that gets same "I'm checking you out hard!"

Both make me droll!

Although.... clothes always look better on the floor! :)

A mani/pedi and great hair always finish off any outfit nicely too, no matter what the sex.

Looking good makes you feels good! Most probably influencing they way one carries themselves when they feel good, with confidence, poise and positivity.

So do the small things get noticed? Ummm... Most definitely yes!!!

Great post but boy oh boy Jessica... I got some work to do. Get some new dress shoes, google what a chemise is, buy a vest and a scarf....and grow some nice hair ;) God kinda forgot about the hair on the head thing when he plunked me on earth here !! Musta been busy or in a hurry ! Ha

• Like 1

So here is a little silly question. Everyone says that guys don't notice the little things for example nails, hair, outfits. I was talking to a guy the other day and he said that guys do notice these things just don't expect they guy to say anything about it, lol. He said that it's a whole package kind of thing.

So my question is do you guys notice nails/hair. What do you guys like natural, the newest style or whatever makes the lady feel comfortable. I'm curious of what you guys have to say about this.

I can't speak for all guys but yes, I notice nails, hair, outfits, etc. Like the other guy said it is definitely part of the whole package. I will mention it sometimes, especially if it is repeat encounter. If I am meeting someone for the first time things like hands and nails are included in my first impression of that lady.

What stands out is if something does not fit or seems out of place with the whole package.

Someone that takes care of themselves is quite noticeable and I appreciate the effort people put into doing this. It adds to the overall encounter.

• Like 1

I think guys notice as they pick us, for all our glory. Weather that be for our looks, attributes, clothing, or lack of, ect, ect. But I'm sure every guy notices something different, some may notice individual details, some a whole package. Alot of how they view us may be determined by the females in their lives. I'm a glam gal, love all that goes with it, I wake up natural, live in my world natural, but if I'm going to be sexy for someone I want the whole package, nails, hair, makeup, lingerie,high heels, all these things make me feel sexier and more prepared to want to be intimate and its fun to get all "dolled" up. It is about a total package and a total package as I see it involves glam. But to each their own. I think where things become blurred for guys is in the thinking that natural is just that no makeup, uncomplicated hair, ect, as some pictures depict in magazines, but what they don't know is a lot of these so called natural "looking" girls have spent more time in hair and makeup than a lot of the glam girls.

All in all it doesn't matter what someone else notices or likes as we all have to portray ourselves as we see fit and are comfortable with, guys noticing our efforts is a bonus:)

• Like 4

I think guys notice as they pick us, for all our glory. Weather that be for our looks, attributes, clothing, or lack of, ect, ect. But I'm sure every guy notices something different, some may notice individual details, some a whole package. Alot of how they view us may be determined by the females in their lives. I'm a glam gal, love all that goes with it, I wake up natural, live in my world natural, but if I'm going to be sexy for someone I want the whole package, nails, hair, makeup, lingerie,high heels, all these things make me feel sexier and more prepared to want to be intimate and its fun to get all "dolled" up. It is about a total package and a total package as I see it involves glam. But to each their own. I think where things become blurred for guys is in the thinking that natural is just that no makeup, uncomplicated hair, ect, as some pictures depict in magazines, but what they don't know is a lot of these so called natural "looking" girls have spent more time in hair and makeup than a lot of the glam girls.

All in all it doesn't matter what someone else notices or likes as we all have to portray ourselves as we see fit and are comfortable with, guys noticing our efforts is a bonus:)

I have to agree with you. Getting dressed up for sessions are so much fun. I go out of my way to always get new lingerie, dresses and I try to maintain my upkeep.

I tried the at home gel nail polish and ultimately decided to go back to the nail saloon. I felt if it wasn't up to par for me the guys wouldn't be happy with it either.

I usually ask my outcall clients what they want in regards to dressing up or dressing down. Sometimes someone will want me to dress up and sometimes someone wants the girl next door look. The girl next door look may look flawless, however, I do take about the same amount of time to get ready for that style.

For incalls I usually wear lingerie, unless someone requests anything else.

I would have to agree with Jessica too. I always like guys who take the time to look good, who are well groomed and smell yummy. That to me is a whole package deal. There is something so sexy about women and men who take good care of themselves.

Thanks Peachy for starting this thread.

Yes, gentlemen do notice the little things. I'm certain it takes a lot of effort to make the visual experience a wonderful thing. I don't know what the latest style is, so I would have to say whatever makes the lady comfortable will translate into making the gentleman comfortable.

One thing I do have to say is that long, squared-off fingernails give me the creeps. They are about as dangerous to a guy as it would be to a female if a guy had those types of nails. To me, simple, clean & trimmed is the way to go.

Thanks for the brave question Peachy - I appreciate it.

Edited by Jabba

I certainly like to think I notice (but I guess if I don't notice something I wouldn't know that I didn't notice it...whow, got myself dizzy there).

Variety is the spice of life, so I enjoy and appreciate different looks, but all things being equal I enjoy when the Lady has a bit of glam. It makes the encounter seem like even more of a special occasion, something that was worth dressing up for.

Somewhat related to Crissy's point, but I think it's also important not to confuse "glam" with overdoing it. For instance, you know someone is skilled at putting their make up on when it's not necessarily obvious how long was spent applying it.

Back to the original question though, I'm free with compliments but I do try to be somewhat selective, and pick out those things that either especially stand out, or perhaps hone in on something that may usually go unnoticed. It seems to me the sincerity of the compliments comes through better this way. After all, wouldn't it seem like someone was trying a bit too hard if they offered a comment on every feature, or sounded like they were running through a checklist? Especially when, beyond the visual, there's also usually so much to admire and compliment on smell, taste, touch, personality...

• Like 1

Interesting thread, especially nowadays since wherever we look, be it online, print, tv programming, music, etc. people are working hard to get noticed.

Personally, yes, I do notice when/if a woman goes to the effort, including the effort that goes into looking one's best au natural. (Wonderful how simple plain lip gloss makes a woman's lips look oh so yummy!)

But great looks are transient. Yes you can get my attention with how you look, what you wear, the glow that goes with healthy skin... but you'll lose my attention just as quick with poor attitude and language. There's a lot to be said for good follow through. Just my two cents...

• Like 2

I can't speak for all guys obviously, but I know I make it a point to notice what I call the small things which in the end are really big things, what I've learnt over the years is that women love when guys notice the small stuff....new hairdo, new color on the nails, maybe new earrings, new outfit etc...the same can be said about conversations, I know I try to make it a point to be attentive and make sure I remember things people say....all in all there's nothing like putting a smile on someone's face especially if they think you won't notice or won't remember something they said quite some time before....on another note I do appreciate a woman who can dress up to the nine's when it's time to, but I also love the kind of girl that on a rainy weekend or that when relaxing doesn't mind just being in a hoodie and pj's or my fav... lulu lemons for example :-)

• Like 1

Me personally I always notice the small things and comment on it to my SO.

She loves it and well keeps herself cleaned up and fresh looking because of it. Not to mention it can have its fun time benefits for noticing it.

As for myself I always like to keep the little things in check. Whether its having clean white shoes, to my hair being in place or matching clothes that look good together. Women in my opinion have noticed and always commented on it. Smell is also one women tend to notice a lot. Just the right amount of cologne mixed with proper

Hygiene is key!

I get teased all the time for being Metro, but its usually what every ex or girl I've seen has loved about me.

I usually make a comment on small things that I noticed if I have seen a SP/MA before. But it is hard to comment on new things if I have only just met the Woman for the first time :). But I usually like to comment to the woman on her hair or make out or clothes especially if I noticed that she has gone out of her way to make her self nice and sexy for me. I appreciate the little touches that the women go thru to make themselves beautiful for me.

• Like 1

The only times I notice anything is when something is really off, either in a good or bad way.

First the bad - I don't care about a bad hair day, (and this goes for both males and females) if someone is just ignoring something about themselves, like nail care, it bothers me to no end. I know I should judge a book by it's cover, but I do care that people dress up normally, and have some basic standards of hygiene.

There are places where I don't bother with this rule, and since Spring has come, I'm used to seeing disheveled, muddy people in garden centers, just picking up some supplies. In the context, that doesn't matter to me. It's seeing someone at a gathering who has clearly not taken the effort to shower in the last day, quickly comb their hair, etc.

Normal looking people, in simple jeans and a shirt that isn't overly wrinkled doesn't count in the "bad" section. For the most part, I'm oblivious to these sort of things.

But on some rare occasions, when someone, like Barney says "Suit up!", I do appreciate it. I know it's a rare instance, but sometimes I think it's important to just wear whatever makes them look awesome.

So short answer, as a guy, I notice sometimes.

Guest D***el B***e

Great thread Peachy. For me, the devil is in the details. In my line of work, I get paid to see the details, write the details, explain the details ... so my eye is often trained to pick up all the little things ... the nails, the jewerly, the new hairdo, the broche, the matching colors, the scent, the makeup, the run in the nylon, the missing button, the pulled thread in the blouse, and finally ... the back of your skirt caught in your panties as you exit the bathroom!!! lol lol

I wouldn't say I necessarily notice the "details" per say, but you can always tell when a lady is "put together". I'm not usually going to come right out with a "great shoes" or "I love your hair" kinda compliment because that's just not me. But it's all part of the "look" and I defiantly notice when a lady has the "look"! There is nothing sexier than a woman who has her shit together and that usually includes hair, make-up, nails, outfit, etc. but it's not he hair, nails and make-up that makes it sexy, it's the confidence that usually radiates from a lady who has taken the time to do all these things. So do I notice the the little things women do to feel sexy? Not exactly, but I definitely appreciate the effort they put into it to allow that ass kicking confidence I love to shine through!

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I am the type of person who is very cognizant of everything and everyone around me including their: mannerisms; voice; smell; demeanor; clothing; eye colour; hair colour and it's length/style/smell; personality; grooming/cleanliness; attitude; treatment of others, their environment, animals; personal sense of self-worth and confidence. This all takes place in a brief period of time.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n
Typo error.

I absolutely notice ... clothes, overall appearance, nails, hair, shoes.

I grew up with older sisters, and spend a lot of time being dragged around to clothing and shoe stores as a kid. My sisters are all quite a bit older than me.

I have a fine appreciation for such things as a result.

Porthos

• Like 1

Where ever I go what ever I do my policy is to look good, not even to be noticed by others but because I feel good and that reflects on every aspect of my self, I look good, I feel good, I smile everyone smiles around me :)

when it comes to the men YES I look! I look at how you dress and if you look clean and mmm such a turn on to see a well groomed gentleman.. a guys that takes care of himself and is always dress to kill (being casual or on business suite.. ) but just looking clean

God I love man that get a mani and pedi.., where i come from is normal every guy does it, and it is NOT GAY.. IS HOT!!! I have found that in the North american culture if a guy has a mani and pedi and puts a coat of transparent nail polish is looked as GAY... Guys is not!!! is YUMMI and HOT to see a guy with nice clean soft hands, and feet, and shinny nails lol

• Like 1

I guess i'm the exception haha. I don't usually notice the details.

I'll probably get the sense something is different, but I couldn't tell what. Except for hairs, i'm kinda picky with that. In general, I love loose hair and don't like most of the weird complicated hairstyle.

I also prefer the natural look most of the time. And not just the carefully crafted magazine "natural" look. I go camping with lots of friends for LARPs and even after 2 days in the wood, without shower and rolling in the dirt, the girls still look so beautiful for me. Or when the girl I had a crush for waked up and came out all sleepy, in PJ and sweater, no make up and hair all messed up. She had never been so cute.

Might be cause I always see girls dolled up everyday, wherever I go. Usually, younger girls always take the effort to look good when going out, specialy if they are single or aren't in a stable relationship that lasted a long time. However, I rarely get to see a girl when she wakes up or when she's put no effort( I don't mean not showering and forgoing hygiene though) in my life. Never had a gf for long enough and never lived with a non-family member girl.

I do notice those things, because I am the one who does this for my SO. I will dry her hair and straighten them with a straight iron(and they have to be perfect). I will also put some nail polish on her fingers sometimes. I have never put on her mascara or eye liner or even dyed her hair(yet), so I do notice those things.

I do notice those things, because I am the one who does this for my SO. I will dry her hair and straighten them with a straight iron(and they have to be perfect). I will also put some nail polish on her fingers sometimes. I have never put on her mascara or eye liner or even dyed her hair(yet), so I do notice those things.

You are welcome to come hel me any time LOL A personal hair stylist at home! She is one lucky woman :)

• Like 1

I do notice the ladies' hair, nails, makeup clothes etc. And the effort the ladies take to get their hair, nails and makeup done, it is appreciated

But they compliment the ladies' beauty, they don't make up the ladies' beauty (if that makes sense) On first glance, it's the ladies' smile I notice most of all.

And as I have got to know a lady, it is her inner beauty (for lack of a better term) that makes me want to continue to see her. It's that inner beauty, which you don't get to see right away, that is the most important

One of the ladies I met in this lifestyle wore sweats to an encounter, and yes, I noticed her beauty, mostly because of her smile when she came through the door

And then as we got to know one another, it was her inner beauty that shone through. And fortunately I have met a couple of ladies with a smile and most of all, a inner beauty

A morning rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

While I certainly appreciate the lengths that the ladies go to to make themselves look so appealing to the male of the species, I generally notice more of the overall, and only sometimes specifics. I will compliment on small things where I notice them and just a general grateful acknowledgement of how gorgeous she looks, be it the silky, slightly scented, flowing hair, or her stunning outfit that day.

I agree that the physical and overall appearance are important, but what I am much more in tune with and take notice of, is her disposition and attitude. What I mean to say is, is she in a good mood, relaxed, and engaging, enthusiastic, talkative? (that's not usually a problem for a lady ;), but there are exceptions) The best providers will go the extra distance to show the gentleman a good time, regardless of whether she has great physical 'at first sight' chemistry with him. Let's face it, we may like to think we're just as hot as Brad Pitt --or the choice hunk of the week-- is, but it's probably not true for many of us. It is the mark of a truly exceptional companion that will (even if she had to take 2 years of acting classes) make her dance partner feel like the million dollar superstud ;-) for the brief time they share with each other. I can live with physical imperfection, but being short-changed in flirtatious advances and playfulness is less appealing than maybe not quite reaching "10" in the looks department. I'd much rather a "7" with a great personality than a "10" that I don't connect with emotionally.

I won't expound on the above now, but briefly agree with a previous poster (Jabba, I believe) that those squared-off nails are a turn off to me as well - they look dangerous and aren't all that attractive to me. #JMNSHO.

You can bet your panties and briefs I'll be elaborating on a closely related topic elsewhere soon! :D

Signing off for now, grateful to be a member of this magnificent community!

FR