Amanda @MGF (YourMGF)

Amanda is in town from MGF May 20th and 21st. I missed her the last time she came through and I was not about to miss her this time around. Booking was straightforward on the MGF website and dealing with the MGF team is excellent as they are very accommodating.

I arrived on time and was greeted by Amanda wearing a very nice and form fitting black dress. We exchanged pleasantries and she asked if I'd like to take a shower. After a quick dip we moved onto the bed for a nice relaxing massage.

We then engaged in some LFK and DFK before moving onto a wonderful BBBJ. She does not do DIGITS but DATY was on the menu. Covered up and in MISH, I looked into a pair of beautiful brown eyes and well timed moans that I could not prolong the inevitable and took my shot causing her to vibrate gently. She took the liberty of cleaning me off and we laid together and talked about various things. Amanda is more comfortable speaking in French than in English so I was more than happy to engage her in French. She is also of Central American decent so she speaks Spanish and has a darker complexion that I find very attractive.

Score another point for YourMGF as Amanda is another girl that I will have trouble saying no to!

Agency YourMGF
I would visit again

Guest Ou**or**n

Amanda has been through town a couple of times now and I've always wondered why she doesn't get more reviews. Now I know - lots of guys have been keeping her to themselves!

She is one absolutely smoking hot girl with a gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, a lovely smile and a body to die for. She was dressed up very professionally and the experience was enjoyable and friendly. She has a really nice personality and is very good at what she does. My experience very much like the OP's.

I truly hope she makes it much more often in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.