Ummm.... Where to begin...

I started chatting with the Lusty one a few days ago, and we finally found a time to meet up. She was super easy to chat with online and answered all my questions which is always nice and helpful. She gave me her number and we set up a time.

When I arrived, she was wearing the sexiest little shirt/dress that barely covered her sexy little ass!

She has amazing tits, with pierced nipples as an added feature.

I have 2 words for you... Crotchless panties... "nuff said!!!

We started off with a nice slow massage for me, but she quickly reminded me that I had originally asked for her naked body to be up against me, and she did not disappoint.

A few body slides later and I was on my back with a faceful of breasts.

After a little more teasing I had the chance to taste heaven, and it tastes great!

On went the cover and the gymnastics began. One position after another with a break here and there for some tongue twisters.

Time was flying and being the jewelry expert I am, I delivered the requested pearl necklace!

Layla is hot. She is sexy. She is GREAT at what she does... And she also seems quite smart and we had a good chat when we were all done.

Can't wait to get back and see her again real soon.

• Like 1

Guest v****nto****

Awesome review ! I tried to organize a meeting either ages ago but she was super busy and we never sorted it out. Hopefully she clears her inbox soon. She looked gorgeous when I saw some pictures

I met Layla for the first time yesterday. The long wait was worth it!!

If you enjoy a mature, intelligent, beautiful, sensual & sexy woman...Layla is perfect.

The atmosphere at VIBE only offers to enhance an otherwise/already HOT encounter.

No details--I respect her privacy--AMAZING!!!!

I've been fortunate enough to have seen Layla several times in the recent past. She is without a doubt an extremely sexy and sensual woman.

We have a connection that is hard to describe. I always look forward to seeing her and never leave without eagerly anticipating our next encounter.

I look forward to seeing her soon at her new location at Vibe. She says the showers are spectacular. I can't imagine any shower with her being anything but.

i saw layla at vibe enjoyed the shower for two was amazing the massage was out of this world i called back and she is no longer at vibe

Guest **oo**e

I saw Layla at CMJ today. She is gorgeous, she has stunning green eyes, luscious lips and a banging body. She provided a relaxing, sensuous massage. I definitely plan on repeating.

Having admire Layla pictures for a while. I caught her in the chat room one night and we enjoyed a nice chat for a while. She got me interested in seeing her. Next day CMJ posted new pictures of her and she looked very beautiful and sexy. Now I was really interested in meeting her. Started PM'ing her and started making arrangements. It took a couple of days, because of scheduling and the snow that we had. However, as luck would have it, she was at CMJEast today. Closer to me. Made my appointment and headed over at the designated time. The place was easy to find. I was welcomed by Chasity, another beautiful CMJ girl that I have recently been chatting with also. Had a quick orientation and Layla came to get me. She is a beautiful petite woman with a banging body.

She led me to the room and gave me a big hug and kiss. She started undressing me slowly and started kissing my body as she removed my clothing. Soon I got to help her out of her clothes also. She has a very tight spinner body. and nice boobs. We get in the shower and during the cleaning spent a lot of time kissing. She is a very good kissing. As always with CMJ they give great shower :).

Then on to the table where she gave me a nice massage, we had a nice chat about our personal lives. Some body slides and then she started to massage my front. This part was a lot of fun. A lot more kissing, and touching. And soon a very nice finish. I think the world "Jello" was mentioned by some one.

Another fun clean up shower and a bit more chatting before she led me to the door to say our fond good byes.

Layla is a must see. Beautiful, Sexy and a banging body, great conversation and she likes to kiss and cuddle too.

If you go see her, and you should, tell her "Someguy sent you " :)

I had the chance to meet Layla at CMJ East this past week. She's been in the biz a while but it took time for my busy schedule to align with hers.

Layla is one of those women who immediately makes you feel like you've known her all your life. She is effortlessly social, beautiful, sexy and sensual. She loves men and it shows.

If you're a decent guy and make a good connection with her... You will have a great session.

I had the pleasure meeting Layla early this past week in the west end. Layla wore a beautiful long black dress to meet me at the door, she looked absolutely stunning.

Once settled into our room, the erotic tease of her undressing me, the erotic tease of me undressing her, the light caresses of touching each other's bodies led to a very erotic massage for me, and for her as well.

This lady, knows how to keep you at a heighten climax, and tease you continually until you succumb to her erotic play. Ask her about one of her specialities, don't be shy, as she is very gentle and excellent at it, if you like a prostate massage;)

Layla is a genuine sexy lady that will treat you right, I will see her again and glad I was able to meet her. :)

Thanks Layla a true pleasurable time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.